Did Chisato Shoda retire?

choad

Mar 31, 2008
I haven't seen anything new from her lately. Anyone know anything?

Thank you.

Chisato Shouda, Chisato Tian Xiang

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
OMG she is my idol and best MILF!

choad

Mar 31, 2008
According to the Japanese wikipedia (as translated by Google):

"2010 , April 07 at the official blog announced that as of March 31, graduated from the AV activity. In the future, other activities such as AV photo model photo sessions and autograph session will continue."

I wish her well but would welcome her back anytime.

wirama

May 3, 2009
some JAV Idol always come back and make more video out of their retirement, so don't worry and keep praying she will come back :pandalaugh:

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
That really sad news.I am going to miss her and she always bring me to heaven on her MILF AV shot.
Can you point me her official blog

According to the Japanese wikipedia (as translated by Google):

"2010 , April 07 at the official blog announced that as of March 31, graduated from the AV activity. In the future, other activities such as AV photo model photo sessions and autograph session will continue."

I wish her well but would welcome her back anytime.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

saw-puppet.jpg

Let's play a game. What is the most premature news you have ever received?

Chisato Shoda cesd-121 photo.jpg

Chisato Shoda still going gangbusters... from cover of the upcoming CESD-121, scheduled for release in a few days.

May we all bless Chisato's heart, as well as her other organs, for not having left the scene.

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
there was a vice mini documentary style vid bout her anda separate one on tsubomi became a fan of her after seeing it.

Love her features, natural / plastic surgery free? her JUFD-113 gokkun movie :D muy caliente lol wish she did more gokkun