Did Aizawa Hitomi相澤仁美 really start in a jav movie?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Upon a little search it really looks like her on some Japanese sites. Did she really?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Just use Google Translator

I cup idols, Hitomi Aizawa, who had been suspended after exposure to suspicion of AV appearance in the past, were revealed to be back in gravure at Weekly Playboy for the first time in six years.

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
If it is the video scene in the back of a van or car there's not much to see. You don't see her topless only fellatio on a dildo.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
If it is the video scene in the back of a van or car there's not much to see. You don't see her topless only fellatio on a dildo.

I agree. JAV actress do that kind of videos, and they call it "image video" I think. So, it's what we call "erotic" in the west. There is no penetration.