[DF/Ul][Grim-F]Golgo 13[R2JDVD/10bit/480p]

JaKeX

Jul 29, 2011
Riqb1.jpg

Genre's : Action, Drama, Thriller, Seinen
MAL :http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=4039
Plot
Golgo 13 has been called a Japanese counterpart to James Bond, except with a darker character, a much more hardcore attitude towards sex, and a complete lack of morality. Golgo 13 is described as a mystery man of undetermined origin, possibility being at least part Japanese, who takes any assignment for any employer (it has been said he has worked for the CIA and the KGB) as long as the right price is given and will always fulfill his contracts, even if he has two or more opposing contracts at the same time. He is an uncanny sharpshooter, with near 100% accuracy and capable of lethal trick shooting, and regularly uses a customized, scoped M-16 rifle in his assassinations. He also is a heavy smoker of cigars.

Group: Grim-Fbit 23.9
Video: 10-bit 720x480 x264
Audio: Vorbis
Subtitles:English subs by BBS, SDX-RSS, BSS, Fucmnack, Doutei
Episodes:50
Size:350 mb~
Uploader :jak321

DF Links

Ul.to Links

Note
a excellent oldy with epic main character lots of blood sex gore and the quality of this release is far higher then the previous releases + i have settled with ul.to and DF i tried RG as many people seem to like it but the truth is the upload so sucky i gave up on it within 5 mins :| i usually upload at around 5-10MBps with RG it was 100-200 KBps :| so meh