Dear Please Forgive Me

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I absolutely love the Dear Please Forgive Me series from Attackers Studio. I think this is better than there "In Front of Husband" series.

My favorites are RBD342 with Megumi Haruka

RBD173 with Meisa Hanai

RBD445 with Nana Aida

The idea of a housewife finding pleasure after being forced into sex and then slowly coming around to the idea that she likes getting fucked by the stranger is awesome. To me at least.

I wouldn't wanna be the husband in these series, but thumbs up to the action.

Reactions: 1 person

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
I like the "Dear, Please Forgive Me" series,

My most favorite is [RBD-371] Kaho Kasumi
She's so damn erotic at that video,

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I don't know how you gentlemen managed to pull out those individual titles from the long, long list of "Dear, Please Forgive Me" movies, but I commend you for doing so.

In case some of us aren't aware, I wished to point out that there are other "Dear, Please Forgive Me" series out there, besides the mainly "RBD" (now becoming "ADN") and endless ATTACKERS one. For example, CRYSTAL's stab at forgiveness zeroes in on widows:

MADV-171
MADV-183
MADV-192

The "Please Forgive Me, Dear" series by HIBINO is a short one, the gimmick being that the wife has been "Trapped":

HAVD-782
HAVD-785

The SAIDOBI studio offers their own take on the idea, usually emphasizing the husband being in the vicinity of the adultery; I did a little exploring of these over on this thread.

There may be others. Whether they all play with Holyabdul's plot sum-up, "A housewife finding pleasure after being forced into sex and then slowly coming around to the idea that she likes getting fucked by the stranger," would take some investigation.

EDIT:
Naturally, the actor Holyabdul referred to in his post below is the amazing Tenant, who has actually been nicknamed "The Beast" in at least one of his JAV undertakings.

attachment.php

NSPS-081

EDITING, Again:

Just checked my copy of RBD445, and I could see the actor was not Tenant (whose real name is Jitta Hanaoka; Holyabdul mentioned the first name of Jitta), but The Creep (Ginji Sagawa):

attachment.php

So, uhhh... you're a fan of the Creep, huh, Holyabdul? Yes, I have an appreciation for the little monster myself, but... ahhhh... well, I don't know what to say.

Attachments

• RBD-445 PIC.jpg
    RBD-445 PIC.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2,053
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Besides the very attractive ladies, in two of the three vids I noted above, the actor is one of my favs. His name is something Jitta (tall guy with a bit of thinning hair) and he really puts in a beastly effort. Some JAV actors just sleepwalks through the scenes but not him. He goes after them with raw lust.

I'd really like to see him work with Nana Aida more in the future. She is just perfect to play that reluctant wife role.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Jugulear you sir are amazing! :)

Yes the older dude stars in the one with Nana Aida. I really wanna see The Beast pair up with her though. (He stars in the other 2 vids I mentioned) He pulls off the disgusting old perv stereotype but he just cannot sell the alpha male conqueror role that The Beast excels at.

I hope it doesn't sound gay (hahaha) but I would be more likely to chk out a random vid if I know he's in it. He is an artist in his own right. :D

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
The idea of a housewife finding pleasure after being forced into sex and then slowly coming around to the idea that she likes getting fucked by the stranger is awesome. To me at least.
that's the key in those movies. when the woman realises that she just like getting fucked. those movies where the woman is constantly crying and whining... ugh! awful.