Dad encourages son to fuck his Mom?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I have some great JAV where the Dad fucks his daughter with Mom watching, but does anyone know of JAV where the Dad encourages the son to fuck his Mom or Stepmom?

Reactions: egomaniacz

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
I have some great JAV where the Dad fucks his daughter with Mom watching, but does anyone know of JAV where the Dad encourages the son to fuck his Mom or Stepmom?
The only one I can think of is DASD-733. The situation is a little more in the surreal department than your typical JAV story lines, with the son waking up to his entire family naked like it's the most natural thing. The first scene is mostly dad interacting with the daughters, but one of the later scenes has mom, under dad's supervision, basically forcing the son to have sex with her. The forcing part didn't really work for me, but if you can get past that, it might be just what you're after.

Reactions: Zhonda

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
There is the "World Where" series which has some crazy scenes. My favorite is DVDES-644 and does have the Dad fucking the daughter and son fucking his mom. Just good family fun.
The only one I can think of is DASD-733. The situation is a little more in the surreal department than your typical JAV story lines, with the son waking up to his entire family naked like it's the most natural thing. The first scene is mostly dad interacting with the daughters, but one of the later scenes has mom, under dad's supervision, basically forcing the son to have sex with her. The forcing part didn't really work for me, but if you can get past that, it might be just what you're after.

Reactions: Zhonda

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
It had AIKA as one of the daughters and the first part before the son waking up, it was all normal.

The family having dinner, the father upset that the mom doesn't get enough respect for her hard work at home, the dad upset how Aika carries herself and dresses. And want the younger daughter to study harder and the son to chew his food.

Basic JAV bossy dad but good guy.

It's actually a very fun scene in the beginning that helps give context to the rest of the movie.
So it make your brain and imagination go wild, when the son wakes and things have turn crazy.

Everyone is naked and this once bossy "dad" is relax and wants to actually have in*ce*st with his daughters.
The mom who once had clothes on and still the supporting mom... is now naked and worried her son doesn't want sex and see everything as weird.

Aika(older sister) and the other girl who play the young sister are hot for s*x and their brother.
The brother is still like before and just confuse throughout the movie.

It's admirable the director take time with the son/brother and had him resisting all of it until the end.

It's a good movie just because of the story, Aika, and the mom. Very beautiful. Milfy.
She didn't have too much s*x in it, however.

Nanahara24

Apr 18, 2022
It had AIKA as one of the daughters and the first part before the son waking up, it was all normal.

The family having dinner, the father upset that the mom doesn't get enough respect for her hard work at home, the dad upset how Aika carries herself and dresses. And want the younger daughter to study harder and the son to chew his food.

Basic JAV bossy dad but good guy.

It's actually a very fun scene in the beginning that helps give context to the rest of the movie.
So it make your brain and imagination go wild, when the son wakes and things have turn crazy.

Everyone is naked and this once bossy "dad" is relax and wants to actually have in*ce*st with his daughters.
The mom who once had clothes on and still the supporting mom... is now naked and worried her son doesn't want sex and see everything as weird.

Aika(older sister) and the other girl who play the young sister are hot for s*x and their brother.
The brother is still like before and just confuse throughout the movie.

It's admirable the director take time with the son/brother and had him resisting all of it until the end.

It's a good movie just because of the story, Aika, and the mom. Very beautiful. Milfy.
She didn't have too much s*x in it, however.
I love how gently the mother started riding her tied, resistant son. Do you think he enjoyed her pussy despite everything?

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I love how gently the mother started riding her tied, resistant son. Do you think he enjoyed her pussy despite everything?
The mother in this really stay true to her role. She played it perfectly. As did the dad.
As for you question, he did enjoy it because he loved his mom.
Also he wanted mom's no matter how much he resisted:p
Also also, he felt towards the end it wasn't real, so if he did it, he will wake up and it will be only a dream.... he was wrong:D:D

I do like the ending because it leaves things open. Like, why did his family change over night?
And what will he do know? If I was him, I just stop resisting and go for it.

Reactions: Nanahara24

Nanahara24

Apr 18, 2022
The mother in this really stay true to her role. She played it perfectly. As did the dad.
As for you question, he did enjoy it because he loved his mom.
Also he wanted mom's no matter how much he resisted:p
Also also, he felt towards the end it wasn't real, so if he did it, he will wake up and it will be only a dream.... he was wrong:D:D

I do like the ending because it leaves things open. Like, why did his family change over night?
And what will he do know? If I was him, I just stop resisting and go for it.
The mother is so beautiful and sexy he probably felt how tight she is. He shook his head while she was riding him, poor son. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
The mother is so beautiful and sexy he probably felt how tight she is. He shook his head while she was riding him, poor son. :(
I'm sorry I wouldn't know how that. The actress still a decent performer.
The son, was confuse. The ending implies he will just have to deal with it... or commit suicide:eek::rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: Nanahara24

Nanahara24

Apr 18, 2022
I'm sorry I wouldn't know how that. The actress still a decent performer.
The son, was confuse. The ending implies he will just have to deal with it... or commit suicide:eek::rolleyes:
Oh yes, what I didn't understand is did they keep him tied that night and fuck him some more? I hoped to see him tied again if he resists.

julian102

Feb 16, 2022

OKSN-307 - mom is blindfolded as dad and son knowingly switch places, and then mom finds out in the middle of it.

SPRD-882 - aunt and nephew fuck next to sleeping uncle, uncle wakes up and gets turned on and joins them

MEYD-040 - dad makes mom seduce son, and at the end dad openly teases the mom in front of son and tells him to fuck her

JUX-507 - uncle makes nephew fuck the aunt with him

MIAA-903 - grandpa tells grandson that he paused time and now they molest the mother. mother is too shy to tell them it didnt work so he lets them continue to touch as grandpa encourages the grandson. grandpa is aware the mom is awake and tells her to keep pretending.

SDMT-880 - step incest theme. father of a dude's gf asks him to fuck the mom in front him to prove his worth to them.

DASD-733- alternate world the son wakes up in when the family freely fucks each other and he is kinda weirded out by it but joins

Heyzo 0841 - dad teases mom front of son and eventually encourges him to fuck her

HUNBL-027 - sex ed theme but dad forces entire family into it and they are all reluctant thruout it

MDYD-288 - there is one scene where dad fucks mom and sees son looking so he tells him to come in and they dp her. very hot

pogo1stick

Jan 19, 2009

OKSN-307 - mom is blindfolded as dad and son knowingly switch places, and then mom finds out in the middle of it.

SPRD-882 - aunt and nephew fuck next to sleeping uncle, uncle wakes up and gets turned on and joins them

MEYD-040 - dad makes mom seduce son, and at the end dad openly teases the mom in front of son and tells him to fuck her

MIAA-903 - grandpa tells grandson that he paused time and now they molest the mother. mother is too shy to tell them it didnt work so he lets them continue to touch as grandpa encourages the grandson. grandpa is aware the mom is awake and tells her to keep pretending.

SDMT-880 - step incest theme. father of a dude's gf asks him to fuck the mom in front him to prove his worth to them.

DASD-733- alternate world the son wakes up in when the family freely fucks each other and he is kinda weirded out by it but joins

Heyzo 0841 - dad teases mom front of son and eventually encourges him to fuck her

HUNBL-027 - sex ed theme but dad forces entire family into it and they are all reluctant thruout it

MDYD-288 - there is one scene where dad fucks mom and sees son looking so he tells him to come in and they dp her. very hot

Very good list, thanks!

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

Weird how dad wants his son to f*** his wife/mom. Most JAV it's always a secret. That's an interesting twist.

Nothing new. Seen this plot twist with cuck uncle many times.

Seen these before. That's all I will say.

MIAAA-903 not sure I remember all but wasn't the "mom" just a "stepdaughter"?
The old man aka Baldy is the husband's dad.
So it is grandpa and grandson... but mom, son, grandpa are not related.
The movie is still good thanks to the actress and prevy Baldy.

Ah, I remember this. The start of the movie shows you how normal the family is.
Mom and Dad. Sisters and brother. You see their interaction, Dad wanting his kids to be more respectful to Mom. Study hard. Don't eat fast:D. Don't want AIKA dressing in sexy clothes.

The bantering in the first few minutes really seem natural like a family and you have to appreciate the actors, the director, and writing to giving this movie some life.

Then, when the Brother go to sleep, WHAM suddenly everything is different.

Everyone naked and have s** with each other.
The sisters wanting to have s** constantly.
The Mom worry her son don't want s** and tries to find out why.
The Dad being mad his son do not want s**. LOL It's all so crazy.

What's funny the son, constantly slapping himself, thinking it's a dream and wanting to wake up... but feeling the pain from slapping himself. And still thinks its a dream.

The ending is a shocker. It can be interpret in different ways which I won't spoil.
It's an older movie when AIKA was "young" but it's a great movie.
Highly recommend!

Never seen this.

This is a weird movie that I watched only for since retired Yui Nagase and will not watch again.
This movie rubbed me the wrong, but not because of the "theme" which I have to say is borderline r*** of the whole family, except Mom. She was willing. And that was very unusual and quite kink. I like it.

The reason I can't watch this anymore is the guy actor. He plays the stepdad.
I will say he is a weird bastard in JAV and his acting almost sadistic... almost.

There are scenes in this movies where Yui and the "older sister" in the first part seem questionable. In my mind, they seem to dislike this actor and I can see why.

The movie isn't really long. The s** is ok.
And the setup is somewhat there but yes... everyone in the movie is reluctant.
That is the theme.
I guess if you're into "forced" movies then its for you.

Never see it.

So those are my opinion of the movies.
Thank you for the list.:D