CWP-28 (2010) Retired Actress Series - Yanagida Yayoi

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
HipNip posted movies:

1. All torrents will be created and tested by me to ensure that they will completely propagate. I will not repost other people’s torrents.
  2. I will not post movies with watermarks unless they are small and out of the way and don’t interfere with the action.
  3. I will not post any movies with the crappy Chinese ad at the beginning and the ad in the end. I will crop them, then create a fresh torrent.
  4. There will not be as many posts from me as a result, but all movies will be as if you got the DVD
Yanagida Yayoi cwp-28 (2010).jpg Yanagida Yayoi catpoison 28-U.jpg

Attachments

• cwp28.torrent
    47.6 KB · Views: 15,733

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
worked great! thank you! any chance you have some hitomi kanou (加納 瞳) films you could share with us?

I had one, a nsps series one that she made with Enjo Hitomi, but it must have gotten lost in a HD crash I had last year. I tried finding her but there are none to speak of, even in the archives of this site. Sorry.