Cute Korean Clip

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
[youtube]J9glUVZKNEk[/youtube]
Edited to make use of the YouTube function, because Leech is a nub.
//Denamic

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
yes that way pretty cute... "i love you!" "me toooooooo" SHOT GUN BLAST TO THE HEAD! lolz... jk..

whitehol

Nov 17, 2006
That's from a Korean movie titled Jan-hok-han Chul-geun(잔혹한 출근).
The title means "The Cruel Attendance" in English.

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Really, cute? I don't get that feeling inside of me....:(
It's just some girl hugging his dad (maybe uncle??) and kissing him on the lips.
Am I weird by saying that? I don't find this clip something to be "aww, that's so cute" about.

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
i agree, i didnt find it to be the 'awww, cute' type of clip. but i will admit that it was kind of cute... and youre not weird, Igrat, for saying that, im sure its just fine, haha.

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Thank god, I thought that I've lost the ability to see cute things and feel dead inside. :D

rabaxik

im dominican american
Nov 22, 2006
pedophile!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

haha jk :)

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
lol, rabaxik. thats what i thought the first time. then i realized that its just an emotional time between child and old man! haha