Cute Girl, Sexy Moan, Boobs, 'Suffering' from Big P

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
Well the tittle says it all. It's the best genre for me personally.
Cute and Pretty Girl + Sexy Moan + Boobs, All that is perfect. Imagine that girl is having scene with a guy with such a big P. The girl will surely 'suffer' from it.
The guy will get her hard, she'll moan sexyly because it's big, her boobs will be dingling all over the place because the guy get her hard. And you enjoy it more because she's cute and pretty.
It's just perfect.

The most recently videos close to this genre I watched is ECB-096 where Iioka Kanako get it hard from the last guy. She suffered for sure. And she's my favorite.
Please watch this one, and you'll see what I've been saying above.

Let's post any videos you know that is close to the genre I posted. (because I want to watch more videos with this genre too XD )

[ECB-096] 妻には内緒でM夫のボクを自宅のベッドで寝取って欲しい 飯岡かなこ
View attachment 550187

renzop

JAV Agent
May 25, 2016
yes shes very cute but i dont believe she sufferet lots, i have seen bigger ones lol

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
yes shes very cute but i dont believe she sufferet lots, i have seen bigger ones lol

Well may I ask for any recommendation then?
just like what I posted above, I love it when the girls moans as if she's dying / she can't stand it any more

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
the problem is not many actors in JAV who had a really big penis

most of the times the girls moaning are over acting

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Well the tittle says it all. It's the best genre for me personally.
Cute and Pretty Girl + Sexy Moan + Boobs, All that is perfect. Imagine that girl is having scene with a guy with such a big P. The girl will surely 'suffer' from it.
The guy will get her hard, she'll moan sexyly because it's big, her boobs will be dingling all over the place because the guy get her hard. And you enjoy it more because she's cute and pretty.
It's just perfect.

The most recently videos close to this genre I watched is ECB-096 where Iioka Kanako get it hard from the last guy. She suffered for sure. And she's my favorite.
Please watch this one, and you'll see what I've been saying above.

Let's post any videos you know that is close to the genre I posted. (because I want to watch more videos with this genre too XD )

[ECB-096] 妻には内緒でM夫のボクを自宅のベッドで寝取って欲しい 飯岡かなこ
View attachment 550187

I will watch this soon, she's one of my fav.

That's the reason I deleted China Matsuoka videos and why I can't watch Miki Sunohara movies (even if she sucks dicks very well).

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

anoname

Dec 22, 2012

That's the reason I deleted China Matsuoka videos and why I can't watch Miki Sunohara movies (even if she sucks dicks very well).

Well if it get's to the point of overacting I don't like it either. The more real the better.

Just watch the example scene I said above, you'll see what I mean.
I have seen a few 'real' moan that fits my description above in some vids featuring Utsunomiya Shion (Rion), or Iioka Kanako, or some other girls I forgot the names.
You can see that the girlss really want it to stop as it's suffering, they can't hold it anymore as if they're 'crying'. Well I can't describe it well I guess, lol.
Not just because of big P but also because the fuck is hard or quick or nonstop that the actress just got to the peak but the man won't stop. You know what I mean. ;)

So, any videos to watch?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well if it get's to the point of overacting I don't like it either. The more real the better.

Just watch the example scene I said above, you'll see what I mean.
I have seen a few 'real' moan that fits my description above in some vids featuring Utsunomiya Shion (Rion), or Iioka Kanako, or some other girls I forgot the names.
You can see that the girlss really want it to stop as it's suffering, they can't hold it anymore as if they're 'crying'. Well I can't describe it well I guess, lol.
Not just because of big P but also because the fuck is hard or quick or nonstop that the actress just got to the peak but the man won't stop. You know what I mean. ;)

So, any videos to watch?

if you're looking for hard & non stop fuck you can try to search for S1 non stop piston series or something like that, I don't remember those movies code, but the penis is not really big