Cute face tender tits..

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Megu Fujiura. Attach the image to the post next time so people won't have to click the link. Do I always have to remind you?

Reactions: fezzie

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Posting pics helps the person looking for the ID. If it is too much trouble to simply click a link then DON'T DO IT!!! Simple and no fuss!!!
The only person losing out is the person looking for an ID!!

If it bugs you so much iwillbeban report to admin. It is not your place to instruct or remind.

Reactions: iwillbeban

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I'm not trying to pick a fight. It's not my job to do this but I just wanted to help. Project0 knows how to add screenshots, you can get down your high horse and look up his ID threads. If you're too lazy to add screenshots of something you want to identify, then why should anyone help? And if no one will ever help, then these kinds of posts simply waste space and add clutter to the forum.

Things are too damn simple but people like you who patronize these kinds of behavior make everything complicated. I'm not making a fuss, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I for one am definitely more likely to try and help if there's some pictures attached as well as a link to the video. It makes things a lot easier sometimes.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
I don't deny the fact it helps... it is a fact. I don't deny that everyone wants to help, this is the best forum on the net for it.

As I said before it only hinders the person posting. If people don't feel like clicking the link they won't, for whatever reason they decide.

If you feel the forum is too cluttered with picture-less, unidentified posts get the admin to remove them. I am sure they would be happy to oblige.

Finally to point out the obvious. By providing an ID to project0 is just feeding the beast you are trying to kill. He can get his ID, just ignore your whinge, carry on posting picture-less requests with no worries.

Reactions: iwillbeban

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I see your point. But I think reminding them is much better than reporting every pictureless ID thread. I have reported a lot of threads before but I don't think they serve our purpose as well as talking to the people who post.

Its not that I do not like clicking external links, I'm just concerned that some people who will try to help do not like going through links with ads, or some of them might have slow internet connection to load videos (believe me, slow internet connections exist in this world). I am lucky to not have these issues, but when I click the link and find that I can't identify the video, what then? Best I can do is encourage the poster on giving all the information he/she can, instead of doing every little thing for him/her.

Bottomline is, I think its better to nag them than to ignore or penalize them. :) Well, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: djemba and Jackdee