Cum Puke

javlovingman999

Bukkake Connoisseur
Jan 24, 2014
Hi I am looking for scenes where the girl drinks a large amount of cum and then is forced to puke it up.

For example in DMC-29 Yuria drinks an entire pint and right after the dude proceeds to deepthroat her until she pukes it all back into the pan.

This also happens in MIAD-898 after she drinks a pan full of cum she is also deepthroated until she pukes it back up.

First time I ever saw something like this and it was hot as fuck;

Please tell me someone knows other movies / scenes where this happens

javlovingman999

Bukkake Connoisseur
Jan 24, 2014
No, seems like that are puking lots of.. other things I am not interested it :p , thanks for the effort though

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
this site might help you out.

http://bodyfluids-jav.com

it might also fuck you up; but in life we must take chances.

cum puker... sounds like my dell desktop.
Scat warning! Holy... *uhm*... Shit

Anyway, on topic. I've watched a lot of gokkun over videos over last dozen years and MIAD-898 is the only one I've seen where the girl pukes the cum back out. I haven't seen DMC-29 obviously.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Anyway, on topic. I've watched a lot of gokkun over videos over last dozen years and MIAD-898 is the only one I've seen where the girl pukes the cum back out. I haven't seen DMC-29 obviously.
Yeah not exactly known for being a bodily fluid, that scat.... jeez...and here I thought going to that link I'd see the WORDS Scat Warning. Haha!

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Yeah not exactly known for being a bodily fluid, that scat.... jeez...and here I thought going to that link I'd see the WORDS Scat Warning. Haha!
Seriously! lol. I can handle just about anything, but scat is DEFINITELY testing my gag reflex!

javlovingman999

Bukkake Connoisseur
Jan 24, 2014

That's too bad, I have seen MIAD-898 already, anyways I will upload DMC-29 here soon.