• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Share your recommendations of videos featuring actresses getting their clothes creamed! It can be a sexy, young housewife who looks great in jeans getting some splooge painted onto her denim. It can be an actress dressed up in a uniform (sailor, flight attendant, public service, Office Lady, or even as a convenience store clerk) where the actor cums on their black stockings, black tights, loose socks, skirt, or even their uniform jacket! If you share this fetish, and you know of a great video with this theme...or even a really good scene in a video where that's not the overall theme but it happens...share it here!

Please share the video cover and item number so we can find it.

If the vid only has one scene where this happens (like, when it's not the theme of the whole video), please let us know the time-code or scene number. Some kind of clue always helps.

And, lastly...screenshots! Only if you can (Not everyone uses VLC Media Player, which makes it easy!) but it's nice to share one or two screenshots from a recommended vid with your fellow Akiba'ers if you can.

Reactions: halsmeithink

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
ON WHY I LIKE THIS FETISH:

Clothing identifies you as part of a group, even if that group are the "rebels". One aspect of JAV we all like is that it's Japanese and their society is dependent on group identity. It's the same for almost all of us but in Japan it's just more extreme. They're cogs in the social machine and their clothes identify their place in that social order. That may be why it brings such a thrill to see that symbol of social cohesion be sullied by pure lust!

And once the jizzum dries it'll barely be visible on their high socks or skirts and they'll walk with those stains as a testament to the raw human instinct they just engaged in and should a friend or colleague notice, she can say she spilled a soft drink on herself at lunch and that'll be that! But she'll know the truth! Probably the person she lied to as well but Japanese society is too polite to push further.

This isn't a big genre anymore but I think it's worth having a place where we can clue one another in on where to find and share good movies themed around it or even just single scenes where the actor happened to blow onto: a cheating housewife's apron; a konbini cashier's pants or an office lady's skirt. And don't get me started on loose socks! That said..enjoy!

SW-715 [Switch] Cum on the Knee High Panchira Schoolgirls' Black Socks [2020-07-23 239min]
SW-715-1 [Switch] [cast in notes] Cum on the Knee High Panchira Schoolgirls' Black Socks [2020...jpg

Attachments

• SW-715-1.png
    SW-715-1.png
    943.7 KB · Views: 66
  • SW-715-2.png
    SW-715-2.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 78
  • SW-715-3.png
    SW-715-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • SW-715-4.png
    SW-715-4.png
    486.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Back in the early 2Ks we had a lot of videos themed around some good sex with a cute actress and the promise of a nut or two ON her uniform, her skirt or her stockings or socks. The rarest gem for me was when a guy got to cum on those patent leather shoes some actresses wore with the sailor suit...fap city! I also like when the guy gets to spray on a woman in tight pants, like in an office setting (like your posting here) or when he chikans her on a bus, train, etc. I'm glad you noticed.

-Nasu

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Not sure if you are still interested but Kahanshin Taigāsu/Mōsozoku, KTB code, seems to have some similar.

Hey, I'm still interested, thanks for checking in. I've been really busy with work and life lately, actually. Except for the odd comment here and there, I haven't been around on the forum much. I'll revisit this one soon enough, it's just that when I contribute I wanna contribute right! I like to grab screenshots of the fetish in question, write a short breakdown, maybe give you my thoughts on the whole video and include the item # and time code. If I can, I include the actresses' names too! But all that jazz takes time. When I get a little free time, I'll be back with some killer scenes that end in some great shots of pleated skirts, Office Lady uniforms and black stockings and tights splattered with gobs of white goo! Lately I haven't even had time to look at AV, much less search for what I just described but, uh-oh! Just writing about it, I'm starting to get the desire back. Ah, but I can't. Right now I'm in real life mode and I have things to do. I'll be back to bless this forum soon enough!

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

halsmeithink

Feb 5, 2024
Hey, I'm still interested, thanks for checking in. I've been really busy with work and life lately, actually. Except for the odd comment here and there, I haven't been around on the forum much. I'll revisit this one soon enough, it's just that when I contribute I wanna contribute right! I like to grab screenshots of the fetish in question, write a short breakdown, maybe give you my thoughts on the whole video and include the item # and time code. If I can, I include the actresses' names too! But all that jazz takes time. When I get a little free time, I'll be back with some killer scenes that end in some great shots of pleated skirts, Office Lady uniforms and black stockings and tights splattered with gobs of white goo! Lately I haven't even had time to look at AV, much less search for what I just described but, uh-oh! Just writing about it, I'm starting to get the desire back. Ah, but I can't. Right now I'm in real life mode and I have things to do. I'll be back to bless this forum soon enough!

-Nasu
I understand. I am pretty new to this forum. I will be looking out for when you do. Oh and for LULU-129 it seems to be an office series. LULU-003 was similar but just a few scenes.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
DASS-092 [DAS]
MITANI Akari Black Pantyhose Oneechan
[2022-12-13 160min]
DASS-092 MITANI Akari  Black Pantyhose Oneechan.jpg
DASS-092 MITANI Akari  Black Pantyhose Oneechan vlcsnap-796.pngDASS-092 MITANI Akari  Black Pantyhose Oneechan vlcsnap-173.pngDASS-092 MITANI Akari  Black Pantyhose Oneechan vlcsnap-612.pngDASS-092 MITANI Akari  Black Pantyhose Oneechan vlcsnap-212.pngDASS-092 MITANI Akari  Black Pantyhose Oneechan vlcsnap-123.png
She is beautiful! With a great body and her fucking is just brilliant! I only pulled this video up to catch a few screenshots and help pump this forum but as I was skipping through it, I was getting all hot & bothered! I'm already a MITANI Akari fan but but I almost forgot that she's also got a black tights-themed video. She not only gives an explosive footjob but also takes off one of her stockings, wraps it around her hand and jacks the guy off with it. Later in the bathtub scene, dude sprays onto her buttocks with those tights on and he wasn't the only one! Man that scene was hot! Anyway, she gets multiple wads out of this guy per scene and sometimes he paints her innards with his goo and other times, it's all over her black tights and those shots are glorious! There's something here for everyone. Highly recommended!

-Nasu

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
CAWD-290 Secret Affair at Her Part-time Job
HINATA Natsu

CAWD-290 Secret Affair at Her Part-time Job HINATA Natsu.jpg
I like "cute," "uniforms" and LOVE "short hair" as genres so, even though there's only one scene where man-goo winds up on her garments, this entire movie was right up my alley! Here are some screenshots of the scene in question.
CAWD-290-11.png
She fucks a konbini co-worker in her school uniform and he busts HARD on her skirt and jacket...there are other scenes where she has sex while partially clothed but the wads always wind up on her buttocks, belly or face.

-Nasu

Attachments

• CAWD-290-0.png
    CAWD-290-0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • CAWD-290-2.png
    CAWD-290-2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • CAWD-290-6.png
    CAWD-290-6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • CAWD-290-7.png
    CAWD-290-7.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • CAWD-290-8.png
    CAWD-290-8.png
    1 MB · Views: 15
  • CAWD-290-12.png
    CAWD-290-12.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I've been finding lots of good material lately. I'll try and post some recommendations this coming weekend. Be well.

-Nasu

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda

spazzona

Apr 25, 2024
The DMC series has multiple films with multiple men cumming on the girl's clothes.

In some -- DMC-10 and DMC-11 -- the girl strips down, gets bukkake, and then puts back on her cum-covered clothes over her cum-coated body.

Reactions: Zhonda

halsmeithink

Feb 5, 2024
The DMC series has multiple films with multiple men cumming on the girl's clothes.

In some -- DMC-10 and DMC-11 -- the girl strips down, gets bukkake, and then puts back on her cum-covered clothes over her cum-coated body.
Any suggestions where to watch/find them hopefully for free?