Cultured Men's Club (Gravure Group Buying)

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Wise.com Payment Guide
I made a short guide for setting up wise, this should work for all users.

This is after you register an account so make sure you've already registered.
I've already accepted transfers from Japan, Vietnam and Australia, its by far the easiest method without filling out the whole bank form.

Step 1
click send money
Fr8p7UW.jpg

Step 2
Send the amount needed as USD
KYesSBG.jpg

Step 3
Select sending to someone else.
Ua0bwV1.jpg

Step 4
Deselect the box that says "i know their bank details" and enter the email, name and language i send you

WgqoIYr.jpg

After that it's done.

Step 1
Open up a USD account, go to the menu on the side and select +open an account, after that select United States Dollars
Z6WRa6q.jpg

Step 2
Add money to your USD account, you only need to add what I requested, so if your buying 1 set like Anju Kozuki's add 15 USD, it will automatically convert from your own currency
OzOq3zk.jpg

Step 3
Email me your order as usual and i will send you a unique request link, when you open the link it will ask you if you want to pay me, simply select pay with wise and then the green button.
DfoU48S.jpg

3wdWVCO.jpg

You only have to do it once after this we will be added to eachother's lists for fast transactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: _2old_ and JinSun09

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Updated Graphis folder in Subscription Archive
Graphis Update.jpg

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I just realized that PayPal recently added transfers to their crypto feature, if you are in UK or in US (within a state where crypto isn't banned) you may use PayPal directly for bitcoin payments.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
A lot of recent additions like Momoka Hayashida, Asuka Oda, Kei Fubuki, Azusa Fujita and Narumi Okawa are by request, since the group is growing we are able to fund a lot more, I think its time for another survey to get some much wanted girls:

in a week or so, ill have a vote on the submitted girls, based on the response I'll add a number of girls to october's funds

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I've just realized that I put up Ai takanashi's BFAA release (TAK-001) way early, Its an October 25 release so, ill be sending it out next month

• Haha
Reactions: deroa and Nsan

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Imouto Sites updated in Subscription Archive

Freshidol Update

Imouto Update.jpg

Minisuka Update
Minisuka Update.jpg

Girlz High Update
8aG04wv.jpg

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
So do these new payment options mean that you don't accept normal PayPal payments anymore?

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
So do these new payment options mean that you don't accept normal PayPal payments anymore?
yea, even if they lifted the ban Its too risky

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hmm good to know. But you can do Bitcoins through PayPal apparently? How does the Bitcoin thing work? I always hear that Bitcoins cost thousands of dollars, so I've always thought that they are for rich folk only type of an option. But there must then be some sort of cheaper Bitcoin system.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
A single bitcoin is a lot of U.S dollars but you can still trade it in any amount like if you wanted to send me $15 you would send 0.000053 bitcoin, its not really for rich people it may even undermine them, payment processors like the bank, paypal, visa, etc cant stop you from trading bitcoin, you can buy and sell whatever you want

Reactions: Otter1065

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Okay I'll try to look into that ASAP, like how to use the Bitcoin system in the first place. Good to know :)

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
easiest way to get into it is to join exchange, search on google for best/popular crypto exchanges in your region.
In the US and UK you have Coinbase and Gemini, which allow you to buy and sell bitcoin using debit card, bank transfer or credit card

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
I can't find any Bitcoin options for Finland, so I have 0 idea how to do it. So I decided to join in to that wise . com place. I have no idea how to add any money to the account system that you mentioned in page 13 with this sentence:
"3. Add money to your USD account using Bank, Debit or Credit card (Just like PayPal)"

So would it be possible for just pay you via Wise with that credit card that I have added into their system? Like without trying to add money to their account, whatever that is.
If no, then I feel like I'm going to be less Cultured from now on.