Cultured Men's Club (Gravure Group Buying)

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
FSjQBaDVsAAScaC.jpg

Update posted to twitter:
" Thank you for your efforts today. We apologize for the inconvenience of the product launch, we are in the process of making major editorial changes just before the launch. We are also equipping an additional bonus present."

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
IMBDs are on sale again, i might add one more fund this month, just need quick data:
Which IMBDs does everyone desire?

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Edit: Decided to stick to one girl per set, starting with Anju
[JCS-002] IMBD Set
Anju IMBD Set.jpg
IMBD Screenshot.jpg
This Set Includes:
"Summer Girl Series"
IMBD-293 -
Bluray Rip, Preview: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-1555.html
IMBD-394 - Bluray Rip, Preview: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-1556.html
IMBD-330 - Bluray Rip, Preview: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-1561.html
+Bonus: If you fund this set before deadline, you will receive a free IM4K video of your choice. (message me to preview list)

Distribution will include ISO + Lossless mkv
$15 to buy in, deadline 6/1
If your interested message me, or you can email me: bunkajinclub@gmail.com
Payment Methods: Paypal, Bitcoin, Bitcash, DMM card

If your buying paypal you can simply send $15 with the comment "JCS-002" and i will send the files to the attached email on delivery date, if you need the files sent to a different email include it in comment.
I will also send the instructions to get the IM4K to associated email.

U15 content will not be added directly to the late buyer catalog and will be wiped shortly after funding.

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Update:
Nozomi is moving, will be delivered with everything else this month (if all goes smoothly)

woM7kMA.png

yikdhtD.png

Attachments

• yikdhtD.png
    yikdhtD.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 97

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Edit: Decided to stick to one girl per set, starting with Anju
[JCS-002] IMBD Set
View attachment 2928478
View attachment 2928479
This Set Includes:
"Summer Girl Series"
IMBD-293 -
Bluray Rip, Preview: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-1555.html
IMBD-394 - Bluray Rip, Preview: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-1556.html
IMBD-330 - Bluray Rip, Preview: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-1561.html
+Bonus: If you fund this set before deadline, you will receive a free IM4K video of your choice. (message me to preview list)

Distribution will include ISO + Lossless mkv
$15 to buy in, looking for a minimum of 5 buyers. If we get enough buyers within time I will deliver this along with the rest of the month's haul.
Deadline: 5/21

U15 content will not be added directly to the late buyer catalog and will be wiped shortly after funding.

Its ready, you can send in payments now. $15 and comment "JCS-002" to bunkajinclub@gmail.com or if your another payment method message me as usual.

Remember, "Goods and Services".

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
According to SmashTV , Amaha's next release in June will be the final release before an indefinite Hiatus, so Amaha collectors will soon get a nice long break.
Cover and preview aren't released yet but the summary says it will be 4k and feature a lot of new erotic activities she hasn't done before.

also, Anju Kozuki has been ordered and will be delivered with everything else this month.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Any news on Nozomi’s vid? They’ve had their fair share of trouble lately.
its coming soon, just waiting on one more order

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Survey for IM4K:

Starting next month everyone will be able to get 3 IM4Ks per fund if everyone can coordinate well.

edit: did not know Sarina was that popular...

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Lovepop Potluck

Only available for duration of sale Now until May 30 12:00 JST

Lovepop is currently having a sale, 50% off of a bunch of R18 ppv, so I'm gonna hold another potluck. starting with my contribution every person who joins adds to the final set.

How it works
1. Navigate to the promo ppv page: https://lovepop.net/r18/ppv/category.php?category=kikaku&release=past
2. Choose items that you want. (up to 2500 points, a little over is ok)
3. Send $10 payment, message me with the your lists and pay method.
4. At the end everyone gets all the items added by every contributor

If you miss out on the sale you can still purchase the final pot for $10 but will not be able to add to it: catalog

Current Pot:
May Potluck.jpg

Total Videos: 44(+38)
Included Girls: Hikaru Minazuki, Yura Kano, Ren Ichinose, Rion Izumi, Mai Yahiro, Ruka Inaba, Mia Nanasawa, Ichika Nagano, Nozomi Arimura, Yuuha Kiriyama, Noa Eikawa, Kasumi Sena, Mirei Nitta, Akari Mitani, Yui Shirasaka x Meisa Kawakita, Hara Hanane, More...
Participants: 11

Potluck is now concluded.

Message me to buy it for $10 and see the catalog for more potlucks

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
caution.png 34 hours left for the potluck...
(sorry bad at calculating time)

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Ok from here on i can't add anymore videos to the potluck, didn't anticipate so many people joining so I'm running out of points on lovepop and the card i use for spending is dry (payments won't reach me until Monday), any further people joining will be getting the final pot in the post.

Reactions: CoolKevin

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Delivery of current BD/DVD funds are scheduled for 6/2:
Nagisa, IBD Set, Nozomi, Rui, Anju, Fuka, Karen, Tsukasa

Ririkana however is delayed and will be shipping with june's haul. reasoning for this is that fantia products are shipped by the creator and it seems to be a bit unreliable as far as prompt shipments. I ordered on 5/20 and haven't got an update since.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
ok stuff arrived early and I've been spending the day ripping and making backups.

I started with Nozomi since its just one disc, but it turns out they sent two discs, the first one is NAG-006R and the second is a disc with an unlabeled volume, i ripped it and found a 32 minute movie of nozomi and "king" (the director) doing a road trip, its titled "secret movie" its a bit wild, with king fondling nozomi in the car, then her walking around a forest area and stripping and then a pissing scene and a bath.

The actual movie and product which was NAG-006R is a 2 hour long movie with quite a few scenes, it doesn't quite feel like gravure and is almost like an AV but it does have its own bath scene and very minimal censoring, its not really my thing but if you like very borderline stuff you might enjoy these.

The movie didn't come with a box and was just a sleeve with two discs so nothing to update there, I'll be extending the regular buy in date for it in case anyone else wants to join after seeing some of the captures (since it never had a preview).

nag006rb.mkv_20220601_183543.780.jpg
nag006rb.mkv_20220601_183632.942.jpg
nag006rb.mkv_20220601_183652.806.jpg

secret_movie.mkv_20220601_182842.519.jpg
secret_movie.mkv_20220601_182947.058.jpg
secret_movie.mkv_20220601_182953.747.jpg

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Everything has been sent out now, if you haven't recieved the links for what you've funded please check your spam, if its not there, message me.
Potluck content will be sent out later.

I will be soon posting the funds for june but first I'd like to update on some things:

1. Late fees

Previously I had a system of you getting the same price as everyone else as long as you fund before deadline, those who missed deadline were subject to an added $5 to join the fund, with most funds being $15 it would be $20 for late buyers, I think from here on ill eliminate the fee, the original reason is to prevent people treating the late buys like a cheaper storefront but its needlessly rough for people who are newly finding the group.

2. Funding Rate

Without the late buy system i think there needs to be a clear indicator of the health of a fund, so from now on i will add a funding rate to each post, this will update over time and both serve as transparency and also an indicator of if the fund has enough people to survive, if a fund isn't near 80% funded before deadline i will cancel it, unless... I am highly invested in obtaining the content, where in those cases I will eat the large remaining share.

3. Bonus System

It's something I've been developing in my mind for a while and will be tested this month, for this first run i will keep it simple, to incentivize funding promptly, i want to give rewards in the form of free content, this currently includes access to downloads from the popular IM4K series but i plan to expand it to cover more content especially for those who aren't particularly into IMAX stuff.

In the future i'd like to try a point system where people who fund on time will recieve redeemable points that i track, which can be redeemed for free 4Ks, Blurays, DVDs and PPV at different rates. this will help to fill holes in the collections of newer data hoarders collectors.

4. Subscription Service 2.0

It's something i was attempting before but was way too much work and asking alot to set up reccuring fees, the new service should be much more attractive if your somebody who loves the monthly galleries from many subscription sites. will post very soon the new format.

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[JCS-003] IBD Set 2
IBD Set.jpg
This time it's Mao Imaizumi and Kana Kitamura

Contents
BD-001 - BD ISO / Rip, No Previews
IBD-005 - BD ISO / Rip, No Previews
IBD-009 - BD ISO / Rip, No Previews

Buy in Price: $15
Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "JCS-003", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 105%

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JAVMonk

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[JCS-004] Oimo Set
Oimo Set.jpg
Anju, Asami and Ai OIMO photosets, the triple A combo.

Contents
OIMO-758 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-851 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-852 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-1032 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-1040 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-1047 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-1058 - DVD-R ISO
OIMO-1067 - DVD-R ISO
(the codes might be wrong cuz i cant read these low res cover images)

Buy in Price: $5
Deadline: 6/21
Instant Payment : OK, send $5 via paypal with comment "JCS-004", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 61%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[JK-003] Izumi Maiko Skip DVD + Blurays (U18)
Maiko Set.jpg
Maiko Shots.jpg

Izumi Maiko who has done plenty with Moecco, A very nice and slim body, these titles are from age 15-18.

Contents

SBKD-0183 - DVD ISO / Rip, Preview
SHF-1004 - DVD ISO / Rip, Preview
SHF-1009 - BD ISO / Rip, Preview

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "JK-003", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 110%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[JK-004] IM4K Fund (Flexible)
IM4K Set.jpg
IM4K Shots.jpg
Based on your feedback these 3 girls are priority and these releases are all very new.

Attention! this fund is flexible, i am giving the option to buy only a portion.

Contents

IM4K-380 - WEB DL, Preview
IM4K-382 - WEB DL Preview
IM4K-393 - WEB DL, Preview
(download previews to see in 4K)

For each IM4K you fund you will receive 2 bonus IM4K from my archive. (see IM4K bonus tab)
This means you can gain a maximum of 9 IM4Ks from this fund.

(Bonus only applies to people who fund before deadline)

Buy in Price: $15 for 1 and $30 for all

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "JK-004", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 150%

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JAVMonk

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMC-30] Tsubasa Akimoto Blurays + 4K
Akimoto Set.jpg
Akimoto Shots.jpg

Contents

LBDD-012b - BD ISO / Rip, Preview
HIGR-023b - BD ISO / Rip, Preview
BFAZ-035 - 4K WEB DL, Preview

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "CMC-30", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 70%

Last edited: