Critical Point

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zeomak

Jun 12, 2009

Well hello @ all. I`m new here and as a little welcome present I thought I might as well post a game from my archive ^^"

three_cp1.jpg

NAME
Critical Point

System
Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista (32 or 64 ok)
Pentium 133 mhz or higher

Memory
16 MB or greater, display capable of 640x480 full color

Install 10 MB
Music MIDI

Voice
Full voice (original Japanese voice actresses)

Language
English

The year is 2037, and Earth is in the midst of a new cold war -- but things are turning hot in space. When a new situation develops on the Moon, a threat that could destabilize the delicate political balance of power on Earth and in space, it's your job to get to the bottom of things. Peach Princess presents the first science fiction bishoujo adventure ever seen in the English market, written by one of Japan's top SF anime writers!

In the early 21st century, a sudden shortage of food and energy sparked World War III, a massive conflict that saw the deaths of millions and brought the population of Earth to 15% of its prewar level. Years later, an uneasy calm has descended on humanity, although a state of war still technically exists. Four power blocs that share control of the Moon and the earth, each looking for a weakness they can exploit against the others.

You are Captain Leiji Osumi of the Free Alliance Space Force, formerly a fighter pilot in the War. Your past is haunted by a terrible incident that caused you to change careers, transferring to the top secret intelligence division. When a series of technical problems on the Free Alliance Moon Base D-02 hint at sabotage, you are dispatched to get to the bottom of things, under the cover of "Technical Advisor."

Download

Password is "lol" (without the "")

Befor anyone asks now: Yes the files are on Rapidshare, and no I won`t give out direct links. To download the game you have to download the containerfile (the link above) and then open it with JDownloader (http://jdownloader.org) JDownloader will download the files and , if you enter the password after the download is finished, extract it automaticly.

Now that this is said, I wish you much fun with this great game ^^
(For anyone who is also registered elsewere: I am also known as FallenAngel,Kurai Zero, KuraiX and HalfYoma ^^")

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
:XD: thanks, I've been downloading this with jdownloader so it don't matter how long it takes to finish downloading.

roceil123

May 20, 2008
I can't seem to DL the part 2 and 4.