Creators Labo & Witchblade very hot manga figurines !!!

Bookaroo

Oct 18, 2008
I reserved and buyed these hot manga figures for complete my collection!!! My wife really don't like them but i very like anime and manga figures !!! She are so cute and sexy !! No !!

Funny Knights Kuchu Yousai Shinobu-chan Statue

Creators Labo 019 Kinsetsushien Maid Sangou Chan Statue

Witchblade Shiori Tsuzuki Statue

Dragon Destiny Kanu Unchou China Dress Statue

I invite you to my collectibles manga and action figures site. Tons of figures collectibles links !!!

http://www.myfantasyweb.com/manga/manga.html

I hope you will enjoy and find something new !!!

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
My wife really don't like them
Q1. Do you only collect erotic figurines? If "yes," then DUH why she doesn't like them.

Q2. How would you feel if somewhere in your house (bedroom, living room, wherever) your wife had a stand where she had tons of G.I. Joe 12"-tall action figures? How would you feel if they were completely naked except Speedos and you could even see the bulge of their penises? How would you feel inviting friends and family over to the house if your wife had these man-resins everywhere?

I think one or two resins are cute, and I think ero-resin figurines are appropriate for bachelors to put on display, but I don't blame your wife for not liking them, and I don't think you should blame her either.

This goes way beyond resins or hentai or Akiba culture: when two people commit themselves to one another and share their home together, what art to put on display is one of the #1 things where both spouses have to agree on what is acceptable. Otherwise it's just gonna drive the other spouse crazy. Doesn't matter if she thinks they're dumb, thinks they're ugly, thinks they're creepy, or if she's jealous of how beautiful they are: if your wife is bothered by your resin figures, then you've only got two choices -- put them away or make her suffer. If you hope to win her acceptance, that's fine: just realize that between then and now, it's still gotta be either one or the other.

Criticisms aside, your Shiori resin is very hot. It's too bad it's a resin figurine and not a life-size sexbot or something, that would just be out of this world. :moe: