Could anyone identify the idol by description?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Elbarto11

Jan 22, 2009
I don't remember the model's name except that I believe either her first or her last name started with an "O."

The idol in question made a video her in a bath filled with petals or hearts (I think the theme had something to do with valentines). The entire video was pretty much just that and its not like super old maybe 5 or 6 years. Also she had large breasts, something in the range of C-G cups.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :please:

Gabecchi

Feb 3, 2009
The "O" thing is throwing me off...
yociexp38.gif

I would say Kaori Ohara, but she's "ancient" in gravure terms (born in 76)...cause..you know...she's way older then 25. I thought she retired anyway.

Maybe Miwa Oshiro? She's kinda busty.
JFBQ00191070412A.gif

Elbarto11

Jan 22, 2009
Then nevermind the O

but it's not either of those models. I vividly remember the DVD cover having the model lying in a bathtub covering her chest with a big heart-shaped object. Whether it was a pillow of something else I dunno but it was red and heart-shaped. :exhausted:

Gabecchi

Feb 3, 2009
Hmmm....I'll have to think about that one.
:stress:
Although I did just think of something. Japanese C-G cup or American C-G cup? That'd actually narrow it down a bit too.
:study:

Elbarto11

Jan 22, 2009
American I suppose. Which measurements are typically bigger?

The girl also had pitch black hair.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
The girl also had pitch black hair.

well that narrows that down to 95% of the Japanese female population, not including the grey haired ones, I guess she is not that old,

bust range, C-G in any culture that is a big difference, but in Japan C is fairly small:pandalaugh: and the way he no to Ourei Harada, so G+ is ruled out, but I thought Bunko Kanazawa done something like that, the trouble is there maybe a lot of stuff similar to that

Elbarto11

Jan 22, 2009
if you're talkig about the perception of C's then I don't think that makes a difference unless were saying that their sizes start at C like ours start at A. :puzzled:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Also she had large breasts, something in the range of C-G cups.

the C was in reference to your quote, yes in Japan they do start at A, but that is very small, you also said she had large breasts, and C in Japan is still smallish, not as small as A, it is us trying to help you

Ninespiral

ニュータイプ
Jun 18, 2008
Hmm... I'll just throw in a few names..

Otomo Sayuri (大友さゆり)..
Ochiai Yurika (落合祐里香)..
Ono Mayumi (小野真弓)..

Elbarto11

Jan 22, 2009
thanks for the suggestions but none of them are who I'm searching for sadly; thanks anyway.:study: