Collection of JAV with white actresses (and a few black ones too)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

peter2225

Nov 11, 2014
Working on uploading ANCI-011 probably be through rapidgator. Any other requests?

Can you upload this awesome movie? thanks a lot! you are a genius!

[HQ][RUD-011] RUBY In USA 2011 Gachinanpa! MILF Austin Taylor American vs Nippon Boys

17rud00011pl.jpg

djtzen

Aug 5, 2014
Don't think I have RUD-011 anymore or ever had ANCI-018. Double checking my laptop later tonight/tomorrow. Will try and post links for free users
for ANCI-011 sometime later tonight.

Reactions: pott and ttbrafla

skirge

Feb 1, 2013
A few months already since I've made this request.

Any news? :(

Title: [STAR-3034] 天使の微笑 ラテン美少女 マリア・クララ 18才

coveer.jpg

Screens:

So, anyone does have it and is willing to upload?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.​

I need this video more than the antidote..

Last edited:
Reactions: ILoveJAVgirls

bojack13

Dec 12, 2009
djtzen, do you have ANCI-018? I've been looking for this movie for months, but without luck. I think it's the only jav movie of the amazing Karla Kush.

anci018pl.jpg

Yes, someone please post this.

It's on sale on R18 for $8.43 US dollars, why not just buy it? The Karla Kush (one of my favorite girls) scene is hot, she squirts multiple times. She might have another amwf scene coming out on Kin8tengoku but don't quote me on that.

bitox

Nov 15, 2014
PTKS-050 日本人がハメる! 18歳ロシアン金髪ハジける天然爆乳

http://img21/th/07140/rvur8boutk2c.jpg
http://img106/th/07132/pocj2ipyttkm.jpg

Please, someone can upload the part of marina visconti?¿, she's my favorite actress

jojobadboy

Oct 4, 2012
It's on sale on R18 for $8.43 US dollars, why not just buy it? The Karla Kush (one of my favorite girls) scene is hot, she squirts multiple times. She might have another amwf scene coming out on Kin8tengoku but don't quote me on that.
why don't you upload ANCI-018, some guys can't afford $9 you know? unless you are selling movies you can help us.

Reactions: lopl55