Collection of JAV with white actresses (and a few black ones too)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

yanyani989

Sep 5, 2008
SERO-0161
id anyone?
EDIT:
Tiffany D'Gore (thanks birdhouse)
Release date: 2013/01/25

attachment.php

socalridah1904

Jun 20, 2012
Shakin' my fuckin' head, ya'll think the girl in sero-0161 is hot? She look like she hasn't eaten in a month with her toothpick legs, like she been deprived of food! Been seein' too many of these wack ass videos. Ya'll need to get your eyes checked fa real. Go look at Austin Taylor and Devon Lee from STC-009, real women with real curves and tell me different. If anybody like JPtor and Chienb can put up STC-009, thanks in advance!

http://www.mousouzoku-av.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=stc009/site=inter/

MILFLOVER

Mar 11, 2012
Shakin' my fuckin' head, ya'll think the girl in sero-0161 is hot? She look like she hasn't eaten in a month with her toothpick legs, like she been deprived of food! Been seein' too many of these wack ass videos. Ya'll need to get your eyes checked fa real. Go look at Austin Taylor and Devon Lee from STC-009, real women with real curves and tell me different. If anybody like JPtor and Chienb can put up STC-009, thanks in advance!

I totally agree!! they seriously need to look for more mature thick women with real curve instead of those toothpick body-like skinny chicks... btw, does anyone knows any av website where you can send suggestions to regarding the type of girls you expect to see in JAV?? I would be greatly appreciate if anyone can share this info :please::

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
I totally agree!! they seriously need to look for more mature thick women with real curve instead of those toothpick body-like skinny chicks... btw, does anyone knows any av website where you can send suggestions to regarding the type of girls you expect to see in JAV?? I would be greatly appreciate if anyone can share this info :please::

Anika albrite, jada stevens, alexis texas, and others would be my dream!:nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

:joker: