Collection of JAV with white actresses (and a few black ones too)

grticecream

Jan 28, 2009
Anyone else having problems extracting the movie files for Creampie International School Girls Vol. 3? I keep getting Winrar diagnostic errors and so the only files that are successfully extracting are the pic files. None of the movie files. I entered atp as the password and even if I try to extract individual movie files, I still get the same thing. Any possibility of uploading par2 files?

Thanks

ANTIDEUS

Unorthodox
Jul 6, 2009
Anyone else having problems extracting the movie files for Creampie International School Girls Vol. 3? I keep getting Winrar diagnostic errors and so the only files that are successfully extracting are the pic files. None of the movie files. I entered atp as the password and even if I try to extract individual movie files, I still get the same thing. Any possibility of uploading par2 files?

Thanks

Check the CRC of each file. They worked for me.

attachment.php

grticecream

Jan 28, 2009
I don't know how to get the crc to show up. CRC only shows up for the movie and pic files to be extracted in winrar. Maybe i'll try jdownloader instead.

ANTIDEUS

Unorthodox
Jul 6, 2009

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
As do I... IMO the latest Cross -releases have been rather dull, so this will be refreshing :moe: