Collection of JAV with white actresses (and a few black ones too)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maxmincoo

Nov 16, 2012
attachment.php

[HQ][SDND-34] Pies SAYURI Super Digital Mosaic
Quality Video: HQ/3000Kbps

please fix A-002

zebop117

Dec 12, 2009
Just found this cover, and this chick is cute! Has this been uploaded? I got nothing when I searched for her name or series.

kin8tengoku 0716, Avril Hall.

Torrent 1:
Code:
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=184763
Torrent 2:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8F98ADAF8E867685D6CF2C07FE6CCCCDD8276752

Kusanagi

Dec 30, 2008
Brunette is Alletta Ocean.

Aletta Ocean?...No, I just looked at her again. More likely it's Judith Fox with straightened hair.

The athletically built blonde in the middle...I would guess it is Michelle McLaren(see pictured) but she has two tattoos Michelle doesn't have, on her upper chest and calf. Plus she's Eastern European and Michelle is American. Hmmm...

Or maybe this blonde is Aletta Ocean with blonde hair, instead of her usual dark hair?

JaqTaar

Nov 5, 2008
I think this was recently released. AKB-44 with Tiffany Fox. Anyone have it?

You can find it by searching for the product code HITMA172:
Torrent
Download

I had noticed quite a few relevant movies being torrented lately, which is why I thought I'd check A-O again.
My RS account was taken down a while ago. Not sure whether or not I'll get a new account and if so, for which hoster. And ryushare is now required here? But only in opening posts of new threads, right?

zebop117

Dec 12, 2009
And ryushare is now required here? But only in opening posts of new threads, right?

I think what they wanted but failed to say is that every download link must be mirrored at ryushare. Simple, clear, and no vague terms like "new" in "new download" (is a reuploaded two-year old file new?).

Anyway, glad to see you back (again :p).

reaaa33

Jan 10, 2009