CLOSE ACCOUNT, De-register, Un-register, Leave, cancel membership

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

virtual.visitor1

I've spent 20 minutes trying to find out how to LEAVE this forum forever.

The best I could find was an FAQ saying to use PM to close accounts.

But it did not say to Whom I should sent the PM.

Here's a CLUE: Some of us feel abused here for making a simple mistake, and want to leave.

Give a Control Panel item, put it in the FAQ CLEARLY, and Make it easier, you arrogant sods.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
For archive's sake (and a better understanding of the situation), posts #1-7 were made in this thread, and post #8 was the creation of this thread. The user virtual.visitor1 has not posted in any other threads at the time of his 8th post.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
In the other thread, you said you have been In 12 years of forum posting. But the fact is you don't know who to report when it comes to delete account. Whenever there's a question in the forum, anything about the forum matters, members would go to ask the admins or the moderators for help. I believe this is a common sense. A universal fact. So you claimed that we are being arrogant bcoz we don't put this fact in the FAQ? Come on. I think 99% of the forum around the world won't ever put this in the FAQ. Go check the other forums if you don't believe. Seriously, I wonder what you have learned in these 12 years of forum posting.

Btw, FYI, I am not being rude. I am just being curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.