Cloned mice produced from drop of blood

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
by telling the truth. so many people in Thailand ate it and I also loved it :tea:

zmXUx1.JPG

how it taste ? ( i just want to know )

koji52

Jan 11, 2011
20130626_29_v_s2.jpg

A Japanese research team says it has successfully produced cloned mice from a drop of blood.

The researchers at the RIKEN center in Tsukuba City, north of Tokyo, extracted white blood cells from a drop of blood taken from a mouse.

The cloned mice have the same genetic information that is found in the cells.

The researchers produced the clones by extracting a type of white blood cell called a non-lymphocytic cell.

The group says it has developed a technique to extract the cell with an accuracy of 85 percent.

The team hopes the study will lead to technology that can increase the population of endangered species.

Team leader Atsuo Ogura said nobody had ever thought that white blood cells could be used in cloning. He added he believes the technique can be applied to other animals.

source:
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20130626_29.html

Personally all I want is the first clone of Shinozaki Ai. I mean, what am I going to do with another mouse?

picture.php

its very obvious you really want to clone Shinozaki Ai since you posted a large photo of her... :cheer:

what i really want is when you clone someone you can choose what age will they start....like in the movies and animes. They are in a water tank glass but that is impossible like dar4u said they need to develop physically and mentally correct or its a retard clone. pardon my language :please:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Personally all I want is the first clone of Shinozaki Ai. I mean, what am I going to do with another mouse?

Well, if you had a army of intelligent cloned mice I suppose they could get you all the idols you wanted.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well, if you had a army of intelligent cloned mice I suppose they could get you all the idols you wanted.

This is cloning so I wouldn't be expecting Splinter and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Besides, girls are usually scared of mice and although April O'Neil is nice, she is no Shinozaki Ai.

I hear Saaya has already been cloned but she is keeping all the clones to herself so she can keep up her busy schedule. That girl works too hard but she looks good doing it.

picture.php