Cloned mice produced from drop of blood

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
20130626_29_v_s2.jpg

A Japanese research team says it has successfully produced cloned mice from a drop of blood.

The researchers at the RIKEN center in Tsukuba City, north of Tokyo, extracted white blood cells from a drop of blood taken from a mouse.

The cloned mice have the same genetic information that is found in the cells.

The researchers produced the clones by extracting a type of white blood cell called a non-lymphocytic cell.

The group says it has developed a technique to extract the cell with an accuracy of 85 percent.

The team hopes the study will lead to technology that can increase the population of endangered species.

Team leader Atsuo Ogura said nobody had ever thought that white blood cells could be used in cloning. He added he believes the technique can be applied to other animals.

source:
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20130626_29.html

Personally all I want is the first clone of Shinozaki Ai. I mean, what am I going to do with another mouse?

picture.php

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
20130626_29_v_s2.jpg

A Japanese research team says it has successfully produced cloned mice from a drop of blood.

The researchers at the RIKEN center in Tsukuba City, north of Tokyo, extracted white blood cells from a drop of blood taken from a mouse.

The cloned mice have the same genetic information that is found in the cells.

The researchers produced the clones by extracting a type of white blood cell called a non-lymphocytic cell.

The group says it has developed a technique to extract the cell with an accuracy of 85 percent.

The team hopes the study will lead to technology that can increase the population of endangered species.

Team leader Atsuo Ogura said nobody had ever thought that white blood cells could be used in cloning. He added he believes the technique can be applied to other animals.

source:
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20130626_29.html

Personally all I want is the first clone of Shinozaki Ai. I mean, what am I going to do with another mouse?

picture.php

see what i'm underlined : it says technique can be applied ( succesfull ) with other animal,so it can't be cloned to human

see what i'm bold : you want to clon a human.

don't you realize it ?:dunno:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
A human is an animal....it is a mammal. Mice are rodents which are also mammals. I am keeping my fingers crossed here.

islander_Larc

Dead Broke
Oct 20, 2010
hahahaha! I'm drunk and I couldn't be happier with this report.. datum mixed with that image of Ai, hahaha.. nice one Ceewan!!!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
ah,ok

i'm sorry because i didn't recognize it.thank you for your correction

You honor me.

Yeah, the mammal thing is key because Shinozaki has some killer mammory glands! (also known as tits, breasts, hooters, etc.,) which are only found on mammals.

picture.php

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Cloning Ai would be great, but can we raise the Ai clones in different countries and see how they turn out?

If you cloned Ai, you would have to raise her for 18 years before you could, ummmm, how should I say this... have sex with her (if that is your intent.) Which brings up a question about ethics. ---> If you raised a human from birth, fed it, educated it, played with it while it is a child, cared for the clone for 18 years, etc etc... could you bring yourself to then have sex with the clone-person? I think any normal person would develop parental-like affectionate feelings for the CloneChild, and would not be able to bring themself to fulfill their original intention.

It seems like it would be a situation similar to incest, only very slightly different (different genetics between Parent and CloneChild.)

On a side note, this is obviously not the first animal or mammal that has been cloned. Dolly the sheep was a cloned creation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_(sheep)

This quote brings it all back to Ai's gorgeous tits:
On Dolly's name, Wilmut stated "Dolly is derived from a mammary gland cell and we couldn't think of a more impressive pair of glands than Dolly Parton's."

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
On a side note, this is obviously not the first animal or mammal that has been cloned.

This was the first animal cloned using this new technique which only required White Blood cells. The reason it is news is that this was a leading scientific breakthrough for the whole world thanks to the efforts of Japanese ingenuity, (the research team was Japanese so let the whole damn country take a bow).

Back to the important discussion:

I think it would be okay to raise different Ai clones in different countries but I am only paying for upbringing of the Ai clone I get and nobody elses, ( I am thinking clones should have tattoos so we can tell them apart). We can erase the incest aspect (unless you are into that, who am I to judge?), by treating this as an arranged marriage. I would be even willing to go with a contract. As far as waiting until she is eighteen I think we can at least agree to wait until she is the legal age for marriage in whatever country you intend to marry in.

Of course this and all other imaginary circumstances are just pointless debates and daydreams but you can't blame a guy for wanting to be prepared. Some girls are just worth the effort even if it ends up fruitless. One chance in a million is better than no chance at all, (tell me you never considered buying a lotto ticket!)

picture.php

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
Cloning Ai would be great, but can we raise the Ai clones in different countries and see how they turn out?

If you cloned Ai, you would have to raise her for 18 years before you could, ummmm, how should I say this... have sex with her (if that is your intent.) Which brings up a question about ethics. ---> If you raised a human from birth, fed it, educated it, played with it while it is a child, cared for the clone for 18 years, etc etc... could you bring yourself to then have sex with the clone-person? I think any normal person would develop parental-like affectionate feelings for the CloneChild, and would not be able to bring themself to fulfill their original intention.

but if i compare it with a sex doll,it was better to having sex with a cloned human than a sex doll.

like an Indonesians artist agnes monica ( singer,dancer,model from my country indonesia ) always say

her quote
dream,believe and make it happen

dream that someday it was gonna happen
belive = we must believe
make it happen = the clone was succesfull

anyone agreed with me ?......

Freedom Kira

Rawr™
Jun 19, 2009
Somehow, I feel like one day we'll be having arguments about clones the same way we did about black people/slavery and the same way we do now about homosexuals. Don't forget, a clone may be a clone, but is in every way another human being. They would deserve the same civil liberties and rights as any other person.

As for incest, I really don't see how that would come into play because there's no blood relation. Incest is not taboo because the idea of related people having sex is disgusting. It's taboo because the offspring of blood-related people have increased risk of certain diseases, disorders, and problems.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Somehow, I feel like one day we'll be having arguments about clones the same way we did about black people/slavery and the same way we do now about homosexuals. Don't forget, a clone may be a clone, but is in every way another human being. They would deserve the same civil liberties and rights as any other person.

Don't be such a wet blanket.....

Freedom Kira

Rawr™
Jun 19, 2009
I'm just a realist at heart. You should know that by now. =P

love-mibimibi

伝説のチェリーボーイ
Jun 23, 2010
by telling the truth. so many people in Thailand ate it and I also loved it :tea:

zmXUx1.JPG

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

picture.php