Chiyo Koma 小間千代

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I think this one might have some potential, I hope some of you think so as well.

She only started this year so there isn't that much available yet.

2moclrt.jpg

Date of Birth March 16, 1991

Blood type: AB type
Hometown: Hyogo Prefecture
Size T: 162cm: B: 88cm W: 59cm H: 89cm
Hobby: Tourism and baseball
Feats: massage

Blog: http://ameblo.jp/komachiyo316/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/komachiyo_316

Videos:
ENFD-5535 - doesn't seem like any has this
TSDV-41644 (DVD)/TSBS-81006 (BR) - http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/tsbs-81006-milky-glamour-blu-ray-2014-06-20.1340628/
LCDV-40659 (DVD)/LCBD-659 (BR) - will be released September 20, 2014

Clips:
Young Gangan No. 7 DVD: http://www.akiba-online.com/posts/2517029/

Magazines
WPB Magazine No.18
WPB Magazine No.23
WPB Magazine No.29
Young Animal No.13
Young Gangan No.05
Young Champion No.06

Last edited:

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I fell a bit out of love with her after following her on twitter, she's using those contacts that makes the eyes bigger and frankly she looks stupid with those.

She was supposed to do some Christmas stuff with Mayumi Yamanaka but she fell and hit her head but they seem to hang out from time to time.

She must be popular with people in general she has over 21k followers on twitter (Tomoe has 9k and Mayumi has 5k)

Anyways she hasn't been doing that many videos, it seems like she does other stuff as well, like she was in a TV-movie or something a couple of days ago

She also did some videos for a car magazine

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Plus, it's hard to find a Japanese idol these days who doesn't use those annoying "big pupil" contacts. The problem with them is that once you start using them, you can't quit, because your natural eyes will suddenly seem small in contrast. (Of course, that's true of women's makeup in general.)

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Only here on Akiba Online are the Yamanaka sisters culturally important. In Japan, any girl who did bikini shots on all fours with her butt facing the camera before the age of 18 is damaged goods. It's the junior idols who did only modest work as minors who go on to become actual stars. Like Rin Koike, who was never popular here on AO because she never showed much. She's pretty big now. And of course Kyary Pamyu Pamyu did some modest junior idol stuff briefly (though "her people" have scrubbed that fact from her Wikipedia page in both Japanese and English). So, while Chiyo is not well known here on AO, she is much more successful in Japan than Mayumi or Tomoe. Basically, any girl who did something that dudes would masturbate to before she was 18 can only get sleazy work of the kind the Yamanaka sisters have been reduced to. (Ducks for cover before the Yamanaka True Believers attack.)
original.jpg

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Plus, it's hard to find a Japanese idol these days who doesn't use those annoying "big pupil" contacts. The problem with them is that once you start using them, you can't quit, because your natural eyes will suddenly seem small in contrast. (Of course, that's true of women's makeup in general.)
Actually I don't think it's that bad in her modeling shots, but on some of her twitter selfies it looks ridiculous mostly because her eyes are far apart so she ends up looking bug eyed.

But I guess it's common since I have noticed that with many Japanese girls (pop idols and models) on twitter it could be that they photoshop them bigger as well.

Last edited: