Chinese and Taiwanese women in JAV with Japanese men

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
I believe this girl with the Chinese dress is Yuu Shiraishi it doesn't say on Javlibrary so someone else please confirm. She speaks Japanese at first but when the guy unexpectedly cums in her pussy she slaps him and starts shouting at him in Chinese.

BTW if anyone is familiar with her works there was one movie where she was in a jail cell being r***ing by a lesbian with a strap on while her husband is tied up and forced to watch. Let me know if you know the code for that film. Saw it awhile ago and can't find it.

h_113gm031pl.jpg

h_113gm029pl.jpg

Last edited:

youngpadawan

Sep 20, 2012
Anyone has either of these titles? Upload will be greatly appreciated!

I believe this girl with the Chinese dress is Yuu Shiraishi it doesn't say on Javlibrary so someone else please confirm. She speaks Japanese at first but when the guy unexpectedly cums in her pussy she slaps him and starts shouting at him in Chinese.

BTW if anyone is familiar with her works there was one movie where she was in a jail cell being r***ing by a lesbian with a strap on while her husband is tied up and forced to watch. Let me know if you know the code for that film. Saw it awhile ago and can't find it.

h_113gm031pl.jpg

h_113gm029pl.jpg

emiko415

Dec 19, 2011

h_113gm031pl.jpg

h_113gm029pl.jpg

I think she may be a Chinese too, just facially.

Reactions: shawn720s

youngpadawan

Sep 20, 2012
I really like her performance.
By now i've only found:
Tokyo-Hot n0890
PMP-222
TCM-012
cmk-031
Tokyo-Hot e887 (photos only)

i'm not able to download:
urekko007
urekko035
urekko039
zack-051
pmp-230
blor-029

Do you have any other information about her?
thanks

*BUMP* love this girl as well. I believe she's also in tokyohot n0914. Anyone got more stuff?

electricfist

May 22, 2020
*BUMP* love this girl as well. I believe she's also in tokyohot n0914. Anyone got more stuff?
She's one of my favorites.

In addition to the list above she was in OKAF-008. She had some minor scenes in n0912 and n0915 and the director's cut releases of that series (n1427 n1428 n1430 n1431 n1433).
Unfortunately it's downright impossible to find ZACK-051 and OKAF-008 anywhere.

Reactions: emiko415

emiko415

Dec 19, 2011
She's one of my favorites.

In addition to the list above she was in OKAF-008. She had some minor scenes in n0912 and n0915 and the director's cut releases of that series (n1427 n1428 n1430 n1431 n1433).
Unfortunately it's downright impossible to find ZACK-051 and OKAF-008 anywhere.

Yes, it is so difficult to find those. Would share if I could find.

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018

FSDSS-644 A Girl Born In Hong Kong And Raised In Hong Kong Newcomer Erina Avdebut​

1fsdss644pl.jpg
The production team brought a Cantonese interpreter on set.

esh.jpeg
Erena Su Hailin

Reactions: Zhonda

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
To be honest I don't see the point of those videos with chinese girls.

I mean. For us (westerners) to distinguish chinese and japanese women is pretty much impossible. The best way to spot if a woman is chinese or japanese (or korean) is actually paying attention to their outfit, make-up and hairstyle. For example japanese young women love those bangs which hide their forehead, something that (supposedly) makes them cuter. But chinese women prefer to have a long and more "formal" hair that doesn't hide their forehead.
What I want to say with this is that for us a chinese woman with japanese hair and make-up is indistinguishable from any other japanese actress.

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
To be honest I don't see the point of those videos with chinese girls.

I mean. For us (westerners) to distinguish chinese and japanese women is pretty much impossible. The best way to spot if a woman is chinese or japanese (or korean) is actually paying attention to their outfit, make-up and hairstyle. For example japanese young women love those bangs which hide their forehead, something that (supposedly) makes them cuter. But chinese women prefer to have a long and more "formal" hair that doesn't hide their forehead.
What I want to say with this is that for us a chinese woman with japanese hair and make-up is indistinguishable from any other japanese actress.
I think it's just to expand the pool of actress.

China is just packed with beautiful woman, and the law just doesn't allow them to do this kinda acting, despite prohibition you have shitload of amateur content being exchanged on private live ect.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I think it's just to expand the pool of actress.

China is just packed with beautiful woman, and the law just doesn't allow them to do this kinda acting, despite prohibition you have shitload of amateur content being exchanged on private live ect.

Yeah, but it would be cool if "chinese" could be a theme in JAV, but it's like japanese fans don't like diversity.

Come on. What's this cover? 9 of these girls have pretty much the same hairstyle.

24tyd004pl.jpg

You've seen one young actress and you've seen all of them. Right now only 1 actress comes to my mind with a more adult style: MINAMO. It's a shame she doesn't get more work.
Something I love about chinese women is how they don't hide the beauty on them. Imagine not showing faces like this.

1200px-December_11%2C_2022_%E2%80%9CAkiba_ni_Ai_ni_Koi%21_Akihabara_Jack_Event%E2%80%9DIMG_3666-1.jpg

igarashi_natsu03.jpg