Chiaki Moriyama (森山千愛)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Do you know the model or the photographer personally? These seem like exclusive or personal pics?

No I don't know the model or the photographer personally. These are not exclusive or personal
photos either. They are all posted on Chiaki's and the photographers twitter.
But these photos or full series of them have never been published in a commercial way.
Even if this guy works as photographer and sells his works. He has never sold these with Chiaki.

I already mentioned the source of the photos in a earlier post and who the photographers is.
Here is his twitter again:

https://twitter.com/1_EXE

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I can add a related note, that it's worth scouting Twitter and some photography platforms like Flickr - there are hundreds of photographers serving photos from photosessions, meetings and performances, even up to 6000x4000. With some luck, this means hundreds of photos for a given girl, sometimes professional-looking.

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
I can add a related note, that it's worth scouting Twitter and some photography platforms like Flickr - there are hundreds of photographers serving photos from photosessions, meetings and performances, even up to 6000x4000. With some luck, this means hundreds of photos for a given girl, sometimes professional-looking.

You are right. There is so much photos from different events gravure models do. Like most gravure models do these so called "Fan photo meets" where a fan
if he can afford it can take a few photos of their favorite girl. But these sessions are very regulated and one can't exactly take photos that are in gravure
magazines of how the women appear in their IV work. You won't find any explicit poses or revealing outfits in these photos. Its more like normal
model shoots. Some women do bikini and swimsuit shoots. While others only do fully clothed.

Its also worth checking sites like ameblo where some photographers post their
photos. There are also Japanese sites similar to flickr like Photo Zou.

When it comes to Chiaki I have vacuum cleaned and saved every photo I could find.
There ain't exactly hundreds of photos of her sadly.
She did most fan photo sessions a way back so it's hard to find them in really good
quality. I will uploaded everything here.

I have also collected all I could find with other gravure models I like and I will
try upload them here at akiba.

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
does one know why she changed from Rei Takayama to Chiaki Moriyama?

Rei Takayama was a faked name. She changed it back to Chiaki Moriyama and it should
be her real name. Exactly why she wanted to use her real name I don't know, but I do remember
she said in a interview she was happy as she could use her real name and that its easier to have her
real name instead of a fake name when communicating with people.

It makes me wonder how many gravure models actually use their real name.

Reactions: mooncore

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
thanks for the info... I still call her Rei, even though not sure how to pronounce it with Japanese pronounciation
she could be named Shitface and I would still like her :hehe:

Reactions: ihmissusi

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
thanks for the info... I still call her Rei, even though not sure how to pronounce it with Japanese pronounciation
she could be named Shitface and I would still like her :hehe:

Chiaki prefers herself if you call her by her real name :)

Rei is tricky to pronounce because of the "R" in it.

https://www.tofugu.com/japanese/japanese-r-sound/

But check this:

About her real name, Chiaki's father had the following wish for her "To be loved by everyone".
That's how she got her name. I think also a fortune teller told how many strokes the kanji for
her name should contain.

千 = thousand
愛 = love, affection, favorite, attachment, craving, desire

So her name has the meaning "Thousand Love". Her last IV had it also as
the title. Well you could say it means "Loved by Thousand" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain001