Can This Lady Really Make Her Son-in-Law Lose Control?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

Knows who she is?

attachment.php

You also knows what video this is?

attachment.php

What do you knows?

Attachments

• myst mom 2.jpg
    myst mom 2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 168
  • myst mom.jpg
    myst mom.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I got suddenly curious. Does anybody recognize the daughter? She's cute.

oba00056jp-10.jpg

I think she's Kaede Ooshiro (大城かえで)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you very much, Iwillbeban. Although, in a way, no thank you - just spent half-an-hour tinkering about my Akiba-Online "My Profile" and "Settings," trying to figure out if there was a way to change my username. I was tempted to change mine to "iwillbefaniwillbeban."

You sure have been active lately, helping those out with their I.D. questions; bravo.

I am embarrassed once again; I thought I was a big fan of Hisae Yabe. Yet, I did not recognize her. (I'm not sure if I still recognize her, from Her Heart Was Taken By Another While On Vacation At a Hot Spring - Raging Adultery That Flares Up Amid the Steam, OBA 056. Hopeless.)

I think you may have hit paydirt as to the identity of the daughter, as she has a distinctive face. When I looked into the actress, it seemed at first the more common spelling of her name was Kaede Oshiro, but her DMM page led to a lady active around 2004-2006 or so, and that couldn't have been right. Some DVD codes for Kaede Oshiro led to the current one, who has a very extensive listing at DMM. Asian Screens' preferred spelling for her was Kaede Ohshiro, and when I clicked on a few of their great screen shots, the distinctive face told the story.

attachment.php

This was not one of the shots I used to confirm Kaede, but couldn't resist pointing to it - I have never seen such professional ass-writing before. From one of Kaede's few starring roles, Sullied Beautiful Young Wife's Anus, JUC 457.

Attachments

• JUC-457 PIC.jpg
    JUC-457 PIC.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 172