can someone recommend something like juc-924

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
the obedience and sacrifice of parents just extreme turn on that movie (it is like full drama not so much as jav) was hoping that it is a series ... but it seems not
can someone recommend something like juc-924

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I don't know anything about that video but one of the things I've learned over the years is to check the director's other works. Even though they aren't part of the same series, they will typically involve similar themes that you're looking for. In this case the director is Hoshino Momojirou and here are some of his other works. Good luck :)

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Is it just the sacrifice of the mother aspect of JUC-924 (Anal Cramming, Double Mother Two-Hole Adultery - Asshole Curriculum Opening Within An Obscene Building of Learning) that interested you, Makaroni1? If that was it, there are so many JAVs like that. But there is more to this movie, judging by the title. One that combines both elements (sacrifice and butt action) is Widow's Anus - Mother Who Gets It in Both Holes Right in Front of Her Son [RBD-350], starring Marina Matsumoto... no stranger to backdoor buckling. (The son, according to the translated description, was recently fired, and now in debt. Marina now has to put herself on the line to save the son. One of the villains is the Bald Thug, an added plus.)

RBD-350.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
thank you jugulear, I ve got rbd0350 ricently and it is exactly what i requested based on description but it is so much violent the lady is screaming for 2 hours it really very disturb, I imagine that most of viewers wound want to run from their sits and try to save her from those rapists.:) I ve check some more titles and the closest to juc 924 I could find are jux 503 jux 448 jux 375 series hopefully this info will be useful for someone else who liked juc924. thank you for all your help if you find some more matches please let me know