Can someone please help me buy a video from duga.jp?

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
The video in question is 800 yen, but the website will not accept my prepaid American credit card. I've tried going through Rakuten, but the site wouldn't take my card that way, either. If someone has a way for me to transfer my money to them, I would be more than happy to reimburse them for the cost of the video. PM me if you're interested. Thank you very much!

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
duga.jp is a poor imitation of DMM.co.jp, I recommend R18.com for all your JAV purchases as we support many cards and offer English search and filter functions. We also have the largest selection of JAV movies.

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
I checked both DMM.co.jp and R18.com, as per your suggestion. Unfortunately, while some of the producer's other videos are available from R18.com, the video I'm interested in is not. It seems to be unavailable on the producer's website, as well. Thanks for telling me about R18.com, I'll be sure to check it out again sometime.

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
If the producers website doesn't sell it anymore, it could have been pulled from a number of sites for a variety of reasons. I'm curious which title was it that you were searching for?

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
Thank you for the suggestion, I sent a request form. Would Sokmil accept a prepaid American credit card? I'm asking because I haven't had luck with it on any Japanese websites, including both the Japanese and English DLSite.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Thank you for the suggestion, I sent a request form. Would Sokmil accept a prepaid American credit card? I'm asking because I haven't had luck with it on any Japanese websites, including both the Japanese and English DLSite.

Well, in the Q & A of the page it says that VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、UC、DINERS are available.
Its assumed that Douga.jp would accept those too. I remember Douga and Sokmil are ones the few that do international bussiness.

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
I received a response from the Sokmil staff, but the video hasn't yet appeared on their site. It's possible that the video may never be available anywhere other than Duga, in which case I would fully reimburse anyone who is able to purchase the video. I'd give more than my word if it was possible, but unfortunately that's all I can provide.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I think your best option could be javakiba.org as other users had already got what they wanted from that site.

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
Oh, neat! I didn't know there were sites like that. Thanks! Another question, since you seem so knowledgeable, do you know of any similar sites that would work for hentai, like stuff from DLSite, rather than JAV? Wrong category, I know, but just a quick question. Thanks for your help!

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
I sent a message to javakiba.org, but I haven't received any response. The video hasn't appeared on Sokmil, either. Are there any other sites I could use?

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
Unfortunate, but thank you. The person who was responsible for the video I'm interested (sinjuiro) seems to have mysteriously dropped off the face of the earth about four years ago, making that video pretty obscure, and removing any possibility of contacting her/him personally. If there are other people reading this forum, perhaps a $5 bounty would make it worth your while?

anonymouse11

Nov 6, 2014
Sorry for the late reply. Intertia: I followed the link's instructions, but I still got an error message from Duga saying that my application could not be accepted. legend1989: I sent you an email.