Can someone help me translate some Japanese text?

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
I have no idea how to pull text from images/videos. If anyone knows an app or something, that would be cool, but can someone translate this pic for me? Thank you.

Attachments

• j txt.jpg
    j txt.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: CoolKevin

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I always wanted to learn how to do that, extract text from images. Funny thing, I didn't even look into it until I saw your post. There are a couple of programs out there for this sole purpose. Try this one and tell me how it works (I am not resposnisble if it doesn't, I didn't try it but you could have googled for an app yourself):

http://www.free-ocr.com/

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
I tried to look up an app and all I could really find was a google translate app, but it doesn't support Japanese text and it doesn't look like free-ocr does either. I figured there was a wayyyyy better chance someone who can read/speak Japanese on this board.

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I tried to look up an app and all I could really find was a google translate app, but it doesn't support Japanese text and it doesn't look like free-ocr does either. I figured there was a wayyyyy better chance someone who can read/speak Japanese on this board.

Probably but finidng some who not only understands Japanese and is willing to help.....not as easy as you might think. Personally I would try the google translate app if I were you. Some asshole here is just as likely to give you a bogus translation as they are to actually help. Best of luck though, I would help if I could.

Reactions: bluearp

tylersailer

Jan 24, 2011
You gotta thank lochichuong2 for his generosity. I wonder how long it will take until we see some reliable progammes for image-translation.

Btw, from the context of the text, or I should say, from the situation you got the message, you could guess what it meant... Especially you were watching videos on FC2 where some extreme "kinky" materials are constantly uploaded (and get shut down immediately)...

Oh you weren't watching these things? Don't worry we won't tell anyone... :p

Reactions: bluearp and Ceewan

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
Probably but finidng some who not only understands Japanese and is willing to help.....not as easy as you might think. Personally I would try the google translate app if I were you. Some asshole here is just as likely to give you a bogus translation as they are to actually help. Best of luck though, I would help if I could.
I know the older version of the google translate app worked with more asian languages, but the current does a limited amount. I don't think it even did that well on the older version.

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
You gotta thank lochichuong2 for his generosity. I wonder how long it will take until we see some reliable progammes for image-translation.

Btw, from the context of the text, or I should say, from the situation you got the message, you could guess what it meant... Especially you were watching videos on FC2 where some extreme "kinky" materials are constantly uploaded (and get shut down immediately)...

Oh you weren't watching these things? Don't worry we won't tell anyone... :p
I really do appreciate the help from lochichuong2.
It probably won't be too long for some kind of image text translation. I bet google will do it. The google image search does a good job finding the same or similar image.

Of course I wasn't watching those vids, didn't you see the error I was getting? It was my first attempt at viewing embedded FC2 vids. I wasn't sure if the vid got removed or if the problem was on my end.