Can buy videos from gcolle if anyone wants (Only gcolle)

Glistas

Sep 13, 2021
Message me if anyone is interested in buying any. Only gcolle, can't do any other sites

h4un3bu

Jan 16, 2023
What would the process look like? How do we prevent scamming? did you manage to get access to uratv or was it a scam?

Glistas

Sep 13, 2021
What would the process look like? How do we prevent scamming? did you manage to get access to uratv or was it a scam?
What? I will be buying directly from gcolle. Nothing to do with uratv. And I did pay uratv once, around a year back. I got no access. There was no contact info to contact them to resolve issue. Felt like a huge scam. Never going for uratv again

h4un3bu

Jan 16, 2023
What? I will be buying directly from gcolle. Nothing to do with uratv. And I did pay uratv once, around a year back. I got no access. There was no contact info to contact them to resolve issue. Felt like a huge scam. Never going for uratv again
those questions were unrelated - sorry. So how can we do that? I send you the money?

Glistas

Sep 13, 2021
More info:
1. PayPal takes a 6% cut and my bank is taking 8% for foreign transactions. So, I am forced to take 15% extra if you want to purchase through me.
2. Some sellers do not sell to outside Japan, so I can't buy products from those sellers

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hey would it be possible for you to buy from this site?:

There are some stuff that I remembered that would be on gcolle, but turned out that I remembered wrong and it was this place. They also have an english language possibility it seems if needed.