Attachments

• girlguy1.jpg
    girlguy1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
When I IDed it, I also downloaded it because it looked interesting.

I've put a copy on Mega, you can download it here.
The file is around 900MB, I hope that's not too big for your taste.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ain't Electromog the living end? You give him an inch, he gives back a mile.

By the way, I guess it's not too difficult to withstand your onslaught, Onslaught_2000... what with your paltry three posts in... over six years of membership!! (Were you here on Akiba-Online before Creator Chompy?) And given that your entire posting history to date has been solely devoted to this question, you need to go a little out of your way to show your appreciation for the going-out-of-his-way Electrifying one. ("Thanks for the help dude"... yawn! So... heartfelt.) I would consider opening up an account in the Cayman Islands for him.

(How could he have got this from that one crappy photograph? It's uncanny.)

The following screen shots are from the Jav-Fan site, offering live Ryushare and perhaps other live filehosters' links, for around 770 MB (and it came up on the first page of a simple Google search)... but as you can see, their version has a horrid watermark/logo, while we can bet Electromog's lovely MEGA link does not:

The raw and unfixed translation for RD-295:

Zubo~tsu Contact! Pheromone beautiful mature woman standing special that smell

Release Date: November 16, 2009
Duration: 95 minutes
Cast: (Kosaka Honami, Takasaka Masumi) Nakamura Ayano Akigawa truth nitrous Sakura mint Hiiragihayaya Yu Kawakami (Morino Shizuku) Reiko Sawamura (Yuria Misaki)

Target of 30 over this time! To women who knew everything about the sweet and sour, Zubo~tsu Contact! Is it valid to! ? When you invite poolside mint's cool beauty, the man came and jumped! "To enter together!" Mint, who fell into the pool from head Form of demon! Zubo~tsu Contact somehow! Even after you, and the cancan! "'m Put on its own in what"!

In fact, I can see now EM edited the mumbo-jumbo directly on his MEGA link page:

Special Smell Beautiful Mature Woman Pheromone - Hiiragi Haya, Asakura Minto Kawakami Yuu, Nakamura Ayano Sawamura Reiko, Akigawa Shinri

Okay.... here is the "worked on" cast list, per DMM:

Yu Kawakami (Shizuku Morino)
Reiko Sawamura (Honami Takasaka, Masumi Takasaka)
Ayano Nakamura
Mari Akikawa -- [Shinri Akigawa]
Minto Asakura
Saya Hiiragi (Yuria Misaki) -- [Haya Hiiragi]

Finally... "Zubotsu Contact!" has a very big series behind it. Asian Screens gives this series the title name beginning with "Ohh and In It Goes!."

Looks like the ball got rolling with RD-010, back in January 2006. The latest one, TMRD-607, is coming out next month. A recent one is TMRD-556, for which an 843 MB Ryushare download still survives in the archives. A couple of more recent torrents are available as well, at around half the size - here and here.

http://img18/th/04083/q3af35qbh4k3.jpg

EDIT:
Anyone curious about the GIF that Onslaught_2000 could not get to work above may catch it here. It's from an older thread right here on Identification Help (in other words, the answer was already in Akiba-Online's bowels, and all one needed to do was conduct a search). One of the helpers was Gentlemen Codegeek, dutifully on the job, in this case, back in 2011. By now, he should be getting a medal of honor.

(By the way, the guy who is running nude to grab the girl, in this case Reiko Sawamura / Honami Takasaka, is not just any guy; turns out he is Tenant.)

attachment.php

Jitta and Honami... once the dust settles

Attachments

• RD-295 PIC.jpg
    RD-295 PIC.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by a moderator:

Onslaught_2000

Jan 19, 2008
WOW that's a lot of info, and i thank you for it. I Google it trying to find that video, but i only found others like it. I really want that one video, because it just looks so cool. Would you happened to know of a torrent i can download it from? Most of the links i found on here about it is dead.