Can anyone tell me the clear and exact info about "Cream Lemon Series"? I gonna crazy

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
I have seeked and downloaded the series for several days and I found the info about it in the net is in a mess...

So anyone can help me plz? I am not a lazy guy, I have manageed all the info I can find. and made a html table about the series.

But I still in :dizzy:

This is the shot of the HTML table: (click to view full size pic)

OK I SEE YOUR ZIP LIST THX

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Like this:

0話 くりいむレモンPART00
1話 くりいむレモンPART1 「媚・妹・Baby」 - (Ami) Be my Baby
2話 くりいむレモンPART2 「エスカレーション ~今夜はハードコア~」 - Escalation 1 - Hardcore tonight
3話 くりいむレモンPART3 「SF・超次元伝説ラル」 - Super Dimensional Legend Rall Pt. 1
4話 くりいむレモンPART4 「POP チェイサー」 - Pop Chaser
5話 くりいむレモンPART5 「亜美・AGAIN」 - Ami again
6話 くりいむレモンPART6 「エスカレーション2 ~禁断のソナタ~」 - Escalation 2 - Forbidden Sonata
7話 くりいむレモンPART7 「いけないマコちゃん MAKO・セクシーシンフォニー前編」 - Ikenai Mako-chan - Sexy Symphony Pt. 1
8話 くりいむレモンPART8 「スーパーバージン」 - Super Virgin
9話 くりいむレモンPART9 「ハプニングサマー」 - Happening Summer
10話 くりいむレモンPART10 「STAR TRAP」 - Star Trap
11話 くりいむレモンPART11 「黒猫館」 - Black Cat Mansion Pt. 1
12話 くりいむレモンPART12 「いけないマコちゃん MAKO セクシーシンフォニー後編」 - Ikenai Mako-chan - Sexy Symphony Pt. 2
13話 くりいむレモンPART13 「亜美・」 - Ami III
14話 くりいむレモンPART14 「なりすスクランブル」 - Narisu Scramble
15話 くりいむレモンPART15 「超次元伝説 ラル・~ラモー・ルー逆襲~」 - Super Dimensional Legend Rall Pt. 2
16話 くりいむレモンPART16 「エスカレーション3~天使たちのエピローグ~」 - Escalation 3 - Angel's Epilogue
17話 新くりいむレモンPART1「森山塔スペシャル 5時間目のヴィーナス」 - Moriyama Tou Special 1 - 5th Period Venus
18話 新くりいむレモンPART2「ホワイト・シャドウ」 - White Shadow
19話 新くりいむレモンPART3「魔人形(madol)」 - Evil Doll (Madol)
20話 新くりいむレモンPART4「e・tude~雪の鼓動~」 - Etude 1 - Snow's Heartbreak
21話 新くりいむレモンPART5「ゆめいろBUNNY」 - Dream-colored Bunny
22話 新くりいむレモンPART6「サマーウィンド~少女たちが運んだ夏~」 - Summer Wind
23話 新くりいむレモンPART7「二人のハートブレイクライブ」 - Heartbrake Live
24話 新くりいむレモンPART8「e・tudeⅡ~早春コンチェルト~」 - Etude 2 - Spring Concerto
25話 新くりいむレモンPART9「森山塔スペシャルⅡ 放課後×××」 - Moriyama Tou Special 2 - Houkago XXX
26話 くりいむレモン「卒業アルバム くりいむレモン名場面集」 - Graduation Album - Best Scenes Collection
27話 くりいむレモンスペシャル「亜美・イマージュ~白い影~」 - Ami Image - Shiroi Kage / White Shadow
28話 くりいむレモン「魔道都市アスタロト」 - Harukana Kei Special: Evil City Astalot
29話 くりいむレモン「唯登詩樹ベストヒット ヨーロッパの印象」 - Toshiki Yui Special: Impressions of Europa
30話 くりいむレモン「亜麻木硅ベストヒット チェリーなゆううつ」 - Kei Amagi Special: Cherry Melancholy
31話 くりいむレモン「森山塔ベストヒット そうかもしんない」 - Moriyama Tou Special: Best Hit
32話 くりいむレモン「亜美・それから 第1部~哀しみの中で~」 - Ami Sore Kara Pt. 1: Awashimi no nakede
33話 くりいむレモン「亜美・それから 第2部~忘れたいのに~」 - Ami Sore Kara Pt. 2: Wasuretai noni
34話 くりいむレモン「亜美・それから 第3部~抱かれたいのに~」 - Ami Sore Kara Pt. 3: Dakaretai noni
35話 くりいむレモン「亜美・それから 第4部完結編~微笑みの中で~」 - Ami Sore Kara Pt. 4: Bishou no nakade
36話 青い性~アンジェ&ローズ - "Special" Ange & Rose
37話 続・黒猫館 - Black Cat Mansion - Part 2
38話 DARK ~ダーク~ - Dark
39話 旅立ち ー亜美・終章ー - Going on a journey - beauty end chapter (Story of Ami)

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
Yes I have saw your list, and I still don't understand what the vol.0 mean, due to my poor english...

I wanna know how many episodes have been published untill today.As I count there is 45 ep.(At least all I can find are 45 ep.)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there are 39 (+ 00) listed

+ Cream Lemon - New Century (Cream Lemon X2) 新世紀くりぃむレモン = 2 eps
+ Cream Lemon - New Generation くりいむレモン ニュージェネレーション = 4 eps

= 39 + 2 + 4 = 45 + episode 00 + 2 unknown samplers, I think...

elgringo14 will see this thread and will give the final explanation to ep 00, although I think he already ment. it in one thread, yet I cannot find it, I believe the first eps should be made by 2 half eps and 00 is the version how ep 1 should have become normally (or so)...

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
Do you mean the 1st.ep of "Cream Lemon Series" is like the 1st.ep of "Lolita Anime Series", and consisted of two singal videos?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Do you mean the 1st.ep of "Cream Lemon Series" is like the 1st.ep of "Lolita Anime Series", and consisted of two singal videos?

Yes, I think ep 00 is a sketch, made of 2 eps just like Lolita Anime eps 1+2, but was not published this way, ep 1 became an ep made as a single one, ep 00 was something like "the first try" but got rejected.

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
OK,I got it. Thank you red.

I will try to collect them all. and sound like an impossible mission...HOHO

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Yeah, I feel like the cavalry, always coming late ...

First I'll give an overview of the whole saga. I have attached a zipped Excel
list which tries to summarize what I know about it (including some video files information).

So as you and redrooster said, there is several periods or "eras" in the
Cream Lemon franchise. Hold your breath and read ... :snicker:

"Original" series: 16 episodes, easy to classify because they are called "part 1" to "part 16".

Includes the most famous episodes (Ami, Escalation, Pop Chaser, Ikenai Mako-chan, Rall), runned from 1984 to 1987.

"Shin" series: 9 episodes, not numbered.

Includes new sagas or stand-alone episodes (Etude, Moriyama Tou episodes, Evil Doll, Summer Wind), runned from 1987 to 1988.

After that there was a short break until new episodes were released.

"Ami Sorekara" series: 4 episodes, longer running time than standard episodes (37 mn). We follow Ami 3 years after the end of the previous episode (Tabidashi Ami). Runned from 1988 to 1990.

"Best Hit" series: 4 episodes. Includes Astarot and 3 manga author contributions, longer running time than usual (30-35 mn). Runned from 1989 to 1990. The latter three episodes releases suffered from the Miyazaki case (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki, it had a strong impact of adult material releases in Japan).

"Miscellaneous" series: 6 episodes. Anything not fitting with the series above. Includes Ami Image (mostly music video), Tabidachi Ami (feature movie played together with Project A-Ko), Sotsugyou Album (compilation of the Orginal Series plus few original material), Dark (special episode, not clear why), and the 2 extra episodes released in 1992/1993, Aoi Sei (apparently produced as a "bonus" for a LD-Box) and Black Cat Mansion part 2 (upgraded graphics compared with the first part).

Then come the "Shinseiki" series (2 episodes, 2001-2002) and the "New Generation" series (4 episodes, 2006). I don't like this so much, especially the New Generation episode which suck big time, despite being uncensored (because non-explicit).

So the total of episodes for the whole Saga is 16+9+4+4+6+2+4 = 45 episodes, or say 39 episodes for the Classical Era. I count Sotsugyou Album because it has original material (and is counted officially as such by Fairy Dust).

On top of that, there was several compilation-only episodes, including the infamous "Part 0" episode. I will come to this particular one later. There was compilations of the stories having several parts, like Ami, Escalation, Ikenai Mako-chan. Also a "Climax" series came out, having grouped episodes by 4 or 5, showing mainly the (still censored) sex scenes. There was also an odd "Moriyama Tou" compilation grouping his three contributions to the Cream Lemon Saga.

About how to "collect" them, you can try this topic:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22205

I think it's pretty much complete (up to "Shinseiki" series, so 41+part 0 episodes).

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Second part of my post, because it's wayyyyy to long...

Now about "Part 0", to make things clear, this is what I understood from different sources, uncluding the now available "Lolita Anime" episodes.

In 1983, the video market was on the way of a strong expansion. Some anime companies thought about making some direct-to-video releases with products having an higher allocated budget compared to standard TV episodes. Such releases were called "Original Video Anime" or OVA. The very first release was "Dallos", a sci-fi show.

Then also adult companies thought also that they could make adult anime shows, something which was obviously impossible to have on television. A company called "Wonder Kids" was the first to shoot, with the "Lolita Anime" series. It seemed that at that time Lolicon was on a high demand in Japan, therefore the stories involved teenagers/young kids. The format was two short stories of 15 mn making 2*15 = 30 mn in total.

After having probably some success with two releases, another company called "Fairy Dust" joined with their own release, the one we're talking about here of course. Originally they planned to have the same format than for the "Lolita Anime" series. Two short stories of about 10 mn, mainly focused on sexual activities of two yound ladies (Ami and Rie).

It appears that during the production, there was the idea of expanding the two stories with actual plot, to "reduce the sex/story ratio" as I translated on the Cream Lemon japanese wikipedia page :snicker2:. Therefore they split the episode in two, made a first half with the introductory plot, and took the second half from the "original" release. So the result was two episodes of 20 mn with independant stories.

Apparently this "original" version was released in 1988, much later than the "final" version. Not much was edited if you compare the two versions. There is only an introductory speech missing, claiming for example than Ami-chan was a japanese 5th grade scholar (like 11 years old !), nothing special right ? :goodboy:

I stop here, I hope it helps.

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
I can not breathe now. Because to read your post is a very very hard mission to me a poor guy with poor English.

But I will try and try and try and try to read.....Wish me luck ╮(=_=!)╭

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
OH forget to say thank you elgringo14!

Er..BTW where is your excel list? >_<

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
HI! elgringo14

Is the number before the JP title (#column) sorted by release date?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Episodes are sorted by first release date in video.
The # column represents the episode number in the official Cream Lemon webpage (http://creamlemon.jp/story/index.html).
I extended the numbering after #39 with the "recent" episodes.

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
OK, I know.Thank you for your explanation.

SO, same episode can have different release date in different media? Such as VCD, DVD, VHS and so on.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
OK, I know.Thank you for your explanation.

You're welcome.

SO, same episode can have different release date in different media? Such as VCD, DVD, VHS and so on.

Yes each media can have different release dates, especially such material created at a time were the video market was not as organized as now. Typically first we had VHS (80s-early 00s), Betamax (80s-early 90s), LD (80s-90s), VCD (90s) and finally DVD (late 90s-now). I don't talk about Blu-Ray stuff since it's still very scarce for anime.

The LD (LaserDisc) is still the best media for pre-DVD era adult anime. All Cream Lemon fansubs use this source. Though there is many episodes where LDrips are missing right now (most of episodes above #17).

darkicrystal

Oct 20, 2008
OK, I understand, very detailed troduction. Before this I think the LD means VCD ...XD

Thank you!