Buying JAV DVDs on English site

howie789

Jun 15, 2012
Do they not sell to US consumers? I am interested in buying some JAVs but I am uncomfortable buying them on on a Japanese site because it is hard to understand. Is the delivery costs high?

Metroplex1978

May 10, 2009
I buy JAVs from www.avdvd.net
they cost $2 each and delivery is set to region.
They are trustworthy, only downside is movies are burned but they look just like the originals from Japan shops.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
If it's burned and only $2 a title, then it's not legal.

I think the OP is referring to legal online shops. One in particular is AKIBACOM at http://akibacom.jp/
They have an English site and ship internationally.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
This site isn't legal, most of you are here to do illegal things. A majority of you aren't willing or able to spend money. And if so then the cheaper the better. I have to imagine that the OP would be more than fine with a bootleg copy at such a dirt cheap price. If it looks as good as the originals as Metroplex says than I think it's just right for many users.
Finally while akibacom will ship internationally their selection is pretty limited to fetishes.
Obviously the OP is unfamiliar with members like me and what I do. I can't compete with bootleg copies, but I can probably get what he wants… for a price.

Reactions: Casshern2

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
AKIBACOM can do custom orders as well for movies not on their site. It's in their FAQ.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but many studios also sell directly from their own sites so if the titles OP wants are from studios like this, it's possible he can email them in simple English. Shipping won't be cheap, but studios with their own stores always prefer direct orders since they make A LOT more per title compared to when a person buys it from a video store or legal online site.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm not sure why people want to buy unlicensed material (burned CDs/DVDs). In this case isn't easier to download it (of course only if it's available)?
If I buy something I want the real thing, not a copy. Or I'm wrong?