1. The February FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Direct from Studio

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by mysterx, Mar 2, 2017.

1. mysterx

mysterx Well-Known Member

So I have my eye on this video.

http://www.jams-ec.com/products/detail.php?product_id=808

I registered and was about to buy it. I had to create a fake japanese account to register. I got to the payment screen and it had my IP and a few warnings about fraud being reported to the police etc. Even though I wasn't scamming them I still didn't want to push my luck. It didn't seem meant for foreigners to buy. Anyone have any luck/advice for purchasing from japanese sites? If this is the wrong section please point me to the right one.

Thanks.
  2. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

Me.
    _2old_ likes this.
  3. mysterx

mysterx Well-Known Member

Hey man, I thought you mainly did IV? I was able to get this one though. I also thought you get bombarded with requests from other members. I didn't want to wear you out. I still have a list of a few titles that I'm interested in though. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time, do you have any request guidelines?
  4. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

I get very busy at times but there are slow times too. I have only one guideline. Payment is received before the media is ordered. I mostly post what people order. JAV is the easiest thing to get here for free so there are fewer orders for it. Just lemme know what you want via PM and I can quote you a cost.
    mysterx likes this.