Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
h_455ooniku017pl.jpg

anybody wanna chip on this? i see where people own on javlibrary but im not sure if they are going to release it or not. Im will pay at least half of the dvd i just don't know how to acquire it online. If anybody got a reliable website to purchase this from let me know through pm i'll supply my end of the money.

Reactions: 3 people

shenlong203

Aug 25, 2012
h_455ooniku017pl.jpg

anybody wanna chip on this? i see where people own on javlibrary but im not sure if they are going to release it or not. Im will pay at least half of the dvd i just don't know how to acquire it online. If anybody got a reliable website to purchase this from let me know through pm i'll supply my end of the money.

Please try this : http://en.xcream.net/item/69235
I have posted this site the third time.For a site that has a lot of Maguro's products,it hasn't gotten enough attention here. :wry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008
I have posted this site the third time.For a site that has a lot of Maguro's products,it hasn't gotten enough attention here. :wry:

Thanks for the info man. I have bought a few movies from this site. Not too bad. Prices are a bit higher than DMM(R18), but they tend to deal with films that are harder to find so I can't really complain. Speaking of films directed by Maglow and the Bussan Tuna, looks like my new obsession, Shiori Tsukada, has a film coming out from them.

h_455potyaj008pl.jpg

Dat Ass is just awesome.::jump:

Reactions: 2 people

shenlong203

Aug 25, 2012
Thanks for the info man. I have bought a few movies from this site. Not too bad. Prices are a bit higher than DMM(R18), but they tend to deal with films that are harder to find so I can't really complain. Speaking of films directed by Maglow and the Bussan Tuna, looks like my new obsession, Shiori Tsukada, has a film coming out from them.

View attachment 173473

Dat Ass is just awesome.::jump:

Can you kindly share some of those movies please ?

Reactions: 1 person

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
With all this Maguro talk I did a little searching and stumbled upon this site.

http://www.xmaturex.biz/tag/maguro

There's a lot of stuff on that site, but mostly on the BBW side. There was some other rare/amateur JAV stuff also. Don't wonder too far, some crazy stuff too.

I'm flirting with the idea of trying one of those sites. R18 is open now too. Anyone had any experience?

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
acutally the video im requesting has DRM from what i seen on the xcream site.

i think @hero_kun brought a vid from xcream and shared it with me but i dont know how he removed the DRM

Last edited by a moderator:

shenlong203

Aug 25, 2012
I'm willing to share the Maguro movies' prices with someone who knows how to remove the drm and join all the movies' parts into one .avi or .mp4 files.

dylernet

Jan 3, 2010
I am another person who has Xcream vids. Maguro's are protected with DRM while other groups don't even bother with it. It's up to the vendor to decide if they want to use DRM or not. I don't really mind sharing, it's just that I also want to be shared with. I have shared videos in good faith in the past only to never hear from people again so I'm not really interested in that. While my desire is to see all of the Maguro vids & other big ass and big tits vids that aren't on the net be free for all, I already spent hundreds of dollars, so I want to make sure that I can get the vids that I don't have or could not afford in exchange.

What I'd like to see is a group of us, coming together, and cumulatively buying all of the Maguro Vids (I already have a lot) and then getting them cracked and on the net. The thing is, I'll only share if I can be absolutely sure I will get videos that I want too. I'm not interested in just giving things that I spent hard earned money on away without getting anything back in return. After that, I don't care what happens to the vids, it's just data. If they're all over the net, wonderful, but if it's just vids that I bought all over the net and I'm not getting stuff I don't have already, well that's just silly.

If you can crack DRM, have videos and/or are willing to buy videos, we can talk in PM.

dylernet

Jan 3, 2010
Also, I don't know if it's true, but I bet Maguro is aware of this and other sites who attempt to pirate their stuff so I may have to edit the content of my posts or delete them outright later if this goes anywhere. I recommend others consider doing the same.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I am another person who has Xcream vids. Maguro's are protected with DRM while other groups don't even bother with it. It's up to the vendor to decide if they want to use DRM or not. I don't really mind sharing, it's just that I also want to be shared with. I have shared videos in good faith in the past only to never hear from people again so I'm not really interested in that. While my desire is to see all of the Maguro vids & other big ass and big tits vids that aren't on the net be free for all, I already spent hundreds of dollars, so I want to make sure that I can get the vids that I don't have or could not afford in exchange.

What I'd like to see is a group of us, coming together, and cumulatively buying all of the Maguro Vids (I already have a lot) and then getting them cracked and on the net. The thing is, I'll only share if I can be absolutely sure I will get videos that I want too. I'm not interested in just giving things that I spent hard earned money on away without getting anything back in return. After that, I don't care what happens to the vids, it's just data. If they're all over the net, wonderful, but if it's just vids that I bought all over the net and I'm not getting stuff I don't have already, well that's just silly.

If you can crack DRM, have videos and/or are willing to buy videos, we can talk in PM.

Take a look at the following thread if you haven't before. Actually start at the latest posts on it. These guys have their system down great to get what they want.

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1295749

Reactions: 2 people

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Cassh are you joining?

No, my friend, I am not. I do very much like the way they're doing it, though. The same system can accomplish much around here if others shared the same trust and cooperation.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013

Glad this thread got back to its roots. I'm happy to remove DRM, I've done this for multiple people on the site.

If we can get at least 3 guys that are consistent, we can start a maguro/abnormal buying group. Happy to join in.

shenlong203

Aug 25, 2012
Glad this thread got back to its roots. I'm happy to remove DRM, I've done this for multiple people on the site.

If we can get at least 3 guys that are consistent, we can start a maguro/abnormal buying group. Happy to join in.

Count me in.I'll share the buying fees.You can buy the movies in the group's stead.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011

Well i went ahead and got OONIKU17 i just someone to remove the DRM.