Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

Mar 28, 2008
already posted zuko-052 mate.

I cant find anything as of right now with Akibas search function, anything to do with keeping track of uploads isnt working right now with akiba, seems to be a cut off date, so anything new being uploaded right now doesnt show up anywhere at all unless you actually see the thread in the ocean of all the uploads. :hot:

Yipman thread :well:

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
I cant find anything as of right now with Akibas search function, anything to do with keeping track of uploads isnt working right now with akiba, seems to be a cut off date, so anything new being uploaded right now doesnt show up anywhere at all unless you actually see the thread in the ocean of all the uploads. :hot:

Yipman thread :well:

yeah man,the search function has gone nuts in these last few days. Im sure they're fixing it as we speak. here's the thread to zuko-052: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1334300

tyhjj

Jul 2, 2013
thank you Yipman:hugethumb:
arm-319,nfdm-323
Do you have these or find a rip online?
i can't find it anywhere
Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
thank you Yipman:hugethumb:
arm-319,nfdm-323
Do you have these or find a rip online?
i can't find it anywhere
Thank you so much!

wrong thread my friend,the 1st one should go to the aroma thread

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
HD (720)

[NFDM-323] 佐々木恋海の絶品尻コキ七変化

qffakeQ.jpg

配信開始日: 2014/01/08
商品発売日: 2014/01/05
収録時間: 132分 (HD版:132分)
出演者: 佐々木恋海(向井恋)
監督: ----
シリーズ: ----
メーカー: フリーダム
レーベル: フリーダム
ジャンル: 尻フェチ クンニ 顔面騎乗 残虐表現 単体作品 ハイビジョン
品番: h_188nfdm00323

MKV/3.58 GB

tAvyYhc.jpg

Premium links (Keep2share.cc)
http://safelink.strike-up.net/p/ef3e42d1df

Free users (Uploadable.ch) (DL speed up to 400 KB/S)
http://safelink.strike-up.net/p/c44366b8b0

PqcfXA6.png

Attachments

• h_188nfdm00323pl.jpg
    h_188nfdm00323pl.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 118
  • NFDM-323.720p.jpeg
    NFDM-323.720p.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 132

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: 1 person

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
I've been trying to find a way to get movies from that series for quite a long time. Unfortunately, it seems that they don't sell it digitally so we have to wait for someone to buy it and upload it. Though, if someone points me in the direction, I don't mind buying it from a site that will ship to the US.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
anybody downloaded MAGURO-037,MAGURO 41 and MAGURO-043 from this site?is it real?
how about a torrent ?:want2:
THANKS

Maguro 37 and 43 are available online. Atleast I have them and a few other people on javlibrary.

On second look, all of these maguro's have been online for some time now. I leeched them waay back in the ryushare days. So my guess is that these are real.

Reactions: 1 person

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Confirmed: WHAT A WASTE!!

I finished downloading 046 from that blog over the course of two days only to discover it is Progressive video displaying an interlaced picture. Looks horrible. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. Whoever is ripping those, or at least that one title, didn't do it right. Downloader beware...

That being said, I certainly appreciate their efforts.

dylernet

Jan 3, 2010
I was in Japan recently and I tried to find this video. Dekaken's videos are very hard to find even in Japan but I found a place that had it, unfortunately it was sold out. I did, however get the Rin Aoki BBB video. I am willing to work with people who have more BBB stuff from Dekaken's label if they can get it up on the internet. I am only interested in sharing if I can get what I want out of it too though. It may sound selfish, but that is life. I went to great lengths to get this. If someone can get the Shiori Tsukada video, then I will share mine. Also, if someone has access to Japan stores that will ship this stuff to their location I am willing to share payment responsibilities. Most places don't ship to America, and nobody that has Dekaken's videos does. Maybe after R18.com opens it will be much easier, but who knows when that will be.

http://dekaken.com/archive/dekaken.html You can see the Rin Aoki cover here. Trust me, it's GREAT. I think Dekaken is the best.

Honestly, I wish I bought more than one video while I was there, but I really only wanted the Shiori Tsukada one.

PM me if you have resources or ideas. We can definitely work something out.