Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

Mar 1, 2007
Maybe you can compress and split the files with winrar or 7z and upload to Ryushare, with a free registration you can upload files with a max size of 400MB, without it only 200MB.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ryushare seems to be very slow and unpredictable for a lot of users. Splitting would be almost a necessity for placing on a free download friendly site. I've used Bitshare and MEGA to help users that only use free downloads.

Actually, I right-clicked on the name of the file, which is a link, and I could get DownThemAll (Firefox) to start downloading. No program necessary. It is coming down at around 90Kbps, but at least it works.

Edit: I was just seeing if it could be downloaded without the program.

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
Alright, I need some help with putting trackers in. I tried including some from some recent torrents on this site but to no avail. Just help me out here and I'll get this up and running tomorrow.

samkas

Apr 30, 2013
agreed. willing to chip in as well. Been scoping these vids out for a while and can't find them anywhere.

Couldn't wait and ordered it from Japan. Very fast delivery. Already with my local post office being delivered.

Mar 28, 2008
Ryushare seems to be very slow and unpredictable for a lot of users. Splitting would be almost a necessity for placing on a free download friendly site. I've used Bitshare and MEGA to help users that only use free downloads.

For some, it may seem like a lot because they voice themselves out when they cant get good Ryushare speed. But its always only a few.
The rest of us are always good. The need of the many outweighs the need of the few.

Anyways, not really interested in that, so knock urself out everyone.

Thanx to spicy chicken for the upload.

In the future i would suggest a different type of extension.

Reactions: 1 person

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
UP new from marion :nosebleed:
Haruki Sato is starting to be my new damn drug, wow. It seems like i can't stop downloading videos of her. She's a roll as of late and thank goodness its another ass movie the great studio of Marrion.

When does this come out? b/c im willing to chip for this

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
Well, I just looked at the list and they state that they are invalid (sigh...).

I put in piratebay and some more but they don't seem to work.

What speed are you getting?