Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
7x7049wey4dm96hkyag.jpg

Can someone id these 5 women from this vid?

kool

Dec 16, 2007
Does anyone have this movie?

Here's a little more of that Big Ass in a different movie...

ibwLrnStSikZs7.gif

ipS5mlHQ2Rws1.gif

ivHVuZbZHzPMn.gif

ibsSoql5jwi7xM.gif

iIDXW8WjaY0Qr.gif

inUGp85lgYtDl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
Hnnnnnnggggggg at that movie. Hopefully someone gets it and uploads it.

Specking of fitch movies, there are quite a few of them that have not been uploaded. Willing to buy them if people chip in and show interest.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013

Specking of fitch movies, there are quite a few of them that have not been uploaded. Willing to buy them if people chip in and show interest.

I've also noticed this. There are atleast 3 fitch movies of thick/big ass nature recently released that have not come out.

If you organize a group spicy sign me up to chip in. I'm even willing to just split the costs 50/50 with you.

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011

what about that other movie we help chip in on, any word progress on that one?

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
That is coming, don't worry. Just waiting for one more payment. Hopefully, I'll upload it during the weekend. I apologize for the delay.

shenlong203

Aug 25, 2012
I'm willing to lend a hand to someone who is able to buy jav dvd,rip it and upload it here.Some films are only distributed in dvd,there are no digital version to download such as Maguro's production.My country will never allow this material to be imported.

zizoux

Aug 22, 2012
I can't find ''MDYD-610''. All links are dead. Could anyone upload it to ryushare? Thanks in advance

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I can't find ''MDYD-610''. All links are dead. Could anyone upload it to ryushare? Thanks in advance

As luck would have it I do have this title. 640x360 and good quality. I can send it up for you if you don't go with the streaming vid.

@TaiWatcher - Great find!

Reactions: 1 person

zizoux

Aug 22, 2012
As luck would have it I do have this title. 640x360 and good quality. I can send it up for you if you don't go with the streaming vid.

Thank you! I would go with the steaming vid but It won't open :( Putlocker or Ryushare would be the best options for me :)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: 3 people