Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fanatic

Oct 6, 2009
Guys, I found a girl who has starred in jitsuroku's big ass series...check her new video..
満尻婦人-爆尻妻のケツ肉- 白河美夕
1738.jpg

http://www.nadeshiko.tv/works/detail.php?tid=1738

in case u can't connect to jp..just google her name and title

February

Jun 17, 2007
I recently developed a dis-taste for fish eye lens...it seems like most of the jitsuroku series uses them..

are there non-fish eye big ass jgirl collections? or is that too much a guy could hope for? lol

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
I recently developed a dis-taste for fish eye lens...it seems like most of the jitsuroku series uses them..

are there non-fish eye big ass jgirl collections? or is that too much a guy could hope for? lol

sorry Feb,you may have to produce your own line of jitsuroku films.
But on the upside you could play the "Stunt Cock".....STUNT COCK!!!:damnit:

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
And on the 7th day God said.."Let there be ASS!"...and it was so.

Hey kids,
found this while searching for more tasty Saya Matsuzaka and Katou Natsumi flicks.This http://www.superav.com/ site updates regularly and has pretty decent prices if you live in the states.You pay per flick and no monthly sign up,movies download in divx HD and is not limited to ass fetish.Figured it might save you guys some money on your orders..or not,who knows? Hope everybody's holiday and New Year are swell.

Ultimate Butt Fechimaniakkusu
Performed by Ichika Kuroki