Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
I'm having issues with the PC at the moment so really not sure - it may be on and off for the next few hours :-(.

Yeah getting this on MU,rapidshare or anything would be great too of course

Anyone wanna chip in for the next release (ZSGD 23)

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
In regard to WMV - I was being lazy :)
I just left the file untouched and created the torrent.
(I didnt use Tunebite this time round to encode).

Good Idea to post the torrent any place you like its fine.

I posted it at Japanese BBS.
As I checked now 12 seeds out of 26 peers.
PeerDL over 100kB/s, mostly Japanese peers seen from my client.

You said the files will loose the index if you don't re-encode.
But to me the files seem to have a correct index, at least I can seek properly.
It's a great release just like this in .wmv for me, thanks.

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
:sigh:eek:hhh Takamine Miria, how is it that you have eluded our perverted grasps?:sigh: for i dream about that big ass on a nightly basis:sleeping:,at breakfast and sometimes..at lunch.:love:How is it that your dvd has become so unobtainable by those who have searched high and low.:hero:woe are we.....:giveup:........DAAAH! I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!!:yell:

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
Dun dun da!!!
I just wanted to let you know that she does exist in other movies.
Yet...They are equally hard to find. Nevertheless, I will keep looking! xD

[SND-31]肉圧ファンタジー フェチコス美巨尻ガール

img.php

http://www.jams-s.com/works/SND-31/index.html

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
:sigh:eek:hhh Takamine Miria, how is it that you have eluded our perverted grasps?:sigh: for i dream about that big ass on a nightly basis:sleeping:,at breakfast and sometimes..at lunch.:love:How is it that your dvd has become so unobtainable by those who have searched high and low.:hero:woe are we.....:giveup:........DAAAH! I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!!:yell:

I don't know if you knew or not but I posted a streaming link of a scene of her from one of the JAMS movie. Here it is in case you (or anybody else) missed it:

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=72829

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
I would very much like to see Takamine Miria's big butt very much so.But to pay $100 for it..no.For that kinda loot i could prolly have her sit on my face for real for like 20 seconds...or maybe one of her close female relatives.hehe