Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JPTOr

...!
Aug 18, 2012
attachment.php

ZHDX-01 Torture Horny Wife Young Wife Plan Erotic 尻
Quality Video: HQ/2000Kbps
Size: 1.69 GB
Format: WMV

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
5305cx.jpg

Yeah...this needs to be acquired. Will chip in money for it. Could not get it shipped to my address through amazon japan. I'm sure there's another way...

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
5305cx.jpg

Yeah...this needs to be acquired. Will chip in money for it. Could not get it shipped to my address through amazon japan. I'm sure there's another way...

found it.

http://javhunt.com/483ztr01-解禁/

point taken blackinmind. I downloaded the vid and sure enough, the archive didn't work. Found this replacement link. i did not test it yet because I dont have a file post account. Give me a day and I can report back if someone else dosen't first.

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
Nope, unless you download it yourself and see if it works, not gonna waste time on it. I been to site like that only to get nothing out of it.

ugh I came to say the exact same thing. There are so many dam good videos on that site. I just attempted to download it. Got an error with one of the rar files...my face is about to melt off now...-_____-

February

Jun 17, 2007
Why are you guys going thru this much trouble to see a Non-Japanese girl ass video? There's a billion of them out there, lots of non-Japanese girls have phat asses

BennyLava

Nov 9, 2009
Could someone reup this? I lost my copy from awhile back and have looked for a working link everywhere and couldn't find one. Thanks guys.

Also any other videos from this same girl would be much appreciated as well.

JFD-08 Hiroko Negishi
vu3uBky.jpg