Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

ruakul

Akiba Citizen
Aug 3, 2011

samkas

Apr 30, 2013
Anyone know who the girl in this video is? She look amazing!!!
xsettings.rb

xzabuzax

Jan 13, 2010
Hmm... Is anybody else's part 4 coming back with a checksum error? I downloaded all the different ones so I'm wondering if its the source one.

Mar 28, 2008
Its cool that people are contributing to the butt fetish.

But I as if there hasnt been a butt fetish video in a while thats been like

"OH YEAAHHHH"

U know?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
But I as if there hasnt been a butt fetish video in a while thats been like

"OH YEAAHHHH"

U know?

There have been some titles posted with great asses. But you're right, a great ass alone does not a good butt fetish title make. What do you think is missing from the latest fare? What makes an OH YEAAHHHH title?

Reactions: shinigamie
Mar 28, 2008
There have been some titles posted with great asses. But you're right, a great ass alone does not a good butt fetish title make. What do you think is missing from the latest fare? What makes an OH YEAAHHHH title?
I dont know, I cant seem to put my finger on it.

I think a lot of it has to do with the clothing they have on prior to when they start doing it.

I feel like the directors havent thought up of a good way to make a story based movie but with emphasis on the ass.

I dont know if you have seen the ROCKET movie where the girl gets stuck in the elevator and her is completely exposed on one side. I feel that would make for something great but put together with other scenes, to create a story.

:ngantuk:

buttaficionado

Oct 17, 2014
do you hv a recommended online movie links?
I dont know, I cant seem to put my finger on it.

I think a lot of it has to do with the clothing they have on prior to when they start doing it.

I feel like the directors havent thought up of a good way to make a story based movie but with emphasis on the ass.

I dont know if you have seen the ROCKET movie where the girl gets stuck in the elevator and her is completely exposed on one side. I feel that would make for something great but put together with other scenes, to create a story.

:ngantuk:
I think that good lighting and clear shots from various angles make a great scene. What color a girl should wear depends on her skin tone. For example, ganguro look great in neon colors and gold. Short denim hotpants always look extremely sexy.

Reactions: Casshern2

killacam7

Nov 23, 2014
h_455ooniku017pl.jpg

The girl in blue dress on the front cover. Sorry I should have clarified whom I meant.

PS: Man I wish someone could tell me :( I basically downloaded this video only cuz of her. Everyone else in the vid was not exactly my type lol

I would like to know this as well. Girl is so fine but no info on her name lol

Reactions: Fulmarion

jackston

ASSMAN
Nov 12, 2008