[BUQH-043] 大月あくあ 天然水

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Very good video by my girl Akua Otsuki. Full HD straight from Eic-book, no less.

BUQH-043_cover.jpg
BUQH-043_thumbs.jpg

I know the file size is humoungous, but this is almost completely unedited (except for DRM losless removal, but the original file size was almost exactly the same).

Since this is my first torrent in a very, very long time, this post is dedicated to the following nice folks out there:

@Glassjaw
@columbussnake
@youmeus
@illuminatus3
@desioner

There are probably other people I wanted to dedicate this one to but probably forgot, so apologies. I know some people were after this, so hope you guys enjoy it.

Attachments

• BUQH-043.torrent
    18.7 KB · Views: 4,645

devante023

Jul 27, 2010
thank you, been waiting for this for several months...worth the wait. hope seeding would be good.
sadly Akua has recently deleted her twitter account, but on eic-book she has released some new ones.

jwiz

Akiba Citizen
Apr 6, 2007

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
jwiz - you're one of the guys this is dedicated to as well. :)

Btw, I have other good ones to post. Stay tuned.

Reactions: jwiz

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks Death Metal!!!
Looks great! I've never watched any of her vids - but I'll be sure to watch this one.
This girl has an amazing body for her young age!!!
Can't Wait!

I miss the smiley faces!!!

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
columbus, you're missing out! Once you get this, go right after her MMR-264 "otome no katachi". You will not be disappointed, I guarantee it!

Reactions: columbussnake

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
Cant decide Death metal
I do believe SNNY-004 is also a gem

I forgot
Thank you for the post. torrent and upload Death Metal

Reactions: Death Metal