Boobs and ink identification request

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
Hi everyone,
I have come across this clip (a friend sent me through mail so I cant provide another information) and I dont know her name, or the DVD which contains this fragment, could you please help me identidy her? I havent changed the video aspect (just uploaded without any change to MU) but apparently the aspect is a bit not too wide.

Any information about her or the DVD that contains this fragment will be greatly appreciated and of course if I find the DVD I will share with you all here (asuming its not here already which is kind of probable)
Thanks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KY57ZJNJ

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
I see, thanks a lot Ninespiral =), this is a starting point for sure, I will try to see some previews here and there and hopefully will find it

However if anyone still feel like knowing this particular DVD, please share your information
Thanks!

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
Thanks a lot for the information Vvilbo, I will investigate this, soon I will manage to see this DVD and I will tell if you are right and the clip is taken from there.

By the way, searching for this I have seen now a couple of clips of her and I agree with you, her movies are great.

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
I got the DVD vvilbo pointed and yes, it is. You have quite an eye vvilbo , many thanks for this information!! I will share in a couple of days if internet doesnt fail again