Bondage

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
Per Hotfile, all files were deleted by the uploader, I believed Greenglobe has deleted all previous files before he left.
All old files are deleted by Hotfile admin due to somehow GreenGlobe let his friends to share his premium account. The links still alive are the ones he uploaded after the incident. Let's just cross our fingers waiting for Greenglobe to return. I will email him to find out how he is doing. :puzzled:

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
All old files are deleted by Hotfile admin due to somehow GreenGlobe let his friends to share his premium account. The links still alive are the ones he uploaded after the incident. Let's just cross our fingers waiting for Greenglobe to return. I will email him to find out how he is doing. :puzzled:

sorry my friend, this is not what happened, our old friend himself deleted his later posts, to protect his uploadings as he did before.
You can search his later posts and you only will find dots like this. (...........................).

I cant believe... but its true after all this time... this is a dead post.

:rainyday:

I still cannot believe.
But thats all.
And i even didn´t knew his first name.

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
sorry my friend, this is not what happened, our old friend himself deleted his later posts, to protect his uploadings as he did before.
You can search his later posts and you only will find dots like this. (...........................).

I cant believe... but its true after all this time... this is a dead post.

:rainyday:

I still cannot believe.
But thats all.
And i even didn´t knew his first name.
I see, sorry I did not download too many of his posts. I had some 20TB Jap stuffs collected in my past 20 years of collection. In fact, I have already threw away about 1000 CD/DVDs I burned up in the past, realizing I will never go back to watch them again. May be this can give every one a thought, why are you collecting like crazy? Are you really watching all of your collection thru? I certainly did not! To collect selectively of only your favorite and several hundreds of movies can last you for life.

Let's hope Greenglobe will recover and if he does, I am sure he will return. BTW, it is not in my place to disclose his true name nor his email address, but I can tell you so far he did not reply to me after I sent my concern and inquiry on behalf of every one from this thread.

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
This year i decided to reduce my jav bdsm collection to 1 hardisk of 2 tb, belive me it´s very difficult to chose because over since the nineties i started collecting and never stopped then, its over 365 cinemagic movies, 300 artivideos and over 3200 movies from various companies, if i start to watch every them since the beginning it would take me more then thousands of hours, telling the truth i prefer old style bondage and some new ones, but your are right, its more than you can see for your all life !!!

There are some movies closed series bigger than let´s see the harry potter saga, or the directors cut lord of rings !!!

:distressed:

sdro

Jul 19, 2010
i wrote Greenglobe-san myself but still no answer. he'll let us know sooner or later.

maybe in the meantime one of you people would be so kind to help me find this one...

NE03ADV2275.jpg

missing nawaetsu movie - the last one... it's been years of internet searches

THANK YOU !

:sadomaso:

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
i wrote Greenglobe-san myself but still no answer. he'll let us know sooner or later.

maybe in the meantime one of you people would be so kind to help me find this one...

NE03ADV2275.jpg

missing nawaetsu movie - the last one... it's been years of internet searches

THANK YOU !

:sadomaso:

sdro,

here's the source page: http://www.art-sm.com/detail.php?titleid=11268

its not surprising you haven't found 2275 as art video indicates it was only released in vhs on 2004/10/29 - art video lists it for 17,115円 [$214.07 USD]

a used vhs is available on arzon for 4,540円 at: http://rb.arzon.jp/item_358390.html

media-land is selling a used copy for 2,580円 at: http://www.media-land.jp/39_395.html

i've been buying a number of jav fisting dvd and vhs from amazon.co.jp which does not ship to the US. i have amazon.co.jp ship to tenso.com, a japanese reshipper, which does ship to the US. my guess is that tenso.com would charge its customary handling fee of ¥490 and EMS postage of ¥1200

for example, at media-land through tenso total cost would be 4270円 [$53.45 USD] and at arzon through tenso total cost would be 6230円 [$77.98 USD] - perhaps someone else has another alternative.

and finally, if you are going to post it for everyone's edification, you will probably want to digitize the vhs converting it to dvd format.

another alternative is to cultivate someone in japan who will download from http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=180_02275/ either the download pack for 900円 [$11.26 USD] or the streaming video for 300円 [$3.75 USD] - that, of course, would be the most cost effective.

peace, zool

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

sdro

Jul 19, 2010
superkbfan - zool - thank you very much buddies

i'm off until tuesday, not enough bandwidth to download
i hope i can make it next week, can't wait to be home
my nawaetsu series wiill be COMPLETE !
i believe it's been three years of quest ! ! !

superkbfan

Jul 4, 2012
superkbfan - zool - thank you very much buddies

i'm off until tuesday, not enough bandwidth to download
i hope i can make it next week, can't wait to be home
my nawaetsu series wiill be COMPLETE !
i believe it's been three years of quest ! ! !

I quoted this movie which is just the same as you wanted !
I owned the VHS long time ago that I forgot when I have it.
Enjoy it !

sdro

Jul 19, 2010
i believe i have the complete nawaetsu series now
it's going to be very helpful for my study in kinbaku

i have also other movies in which Naka-san does his rope
but if any of you experts feels like giving advice about other movies...
just BE WELCOME :D

thank you again superkbfan & zool - if there's anything i can do for you from italy...
just LET ME KNOW :DD

:sadomaso: :sadomaso: :sadomaso:

PS: no news from our friend Tiger yet...

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
To all fans;

Greenglobe is out of hospital and resting at home now. He is still surfing and told me he has got a lot of Chinese stuffs. Hopefully he will soon come back to post.
:grassdance:

rawtape

Mar 29, 2007
Dear funsearch,

If at all possible, please let greenglobe/tiger know our best wishes for his speedy recovery and return.