Bondage

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
greenglobe,

i hate giving hotfile any more $$ after they deleted so many of my videos but to help you post and also obtain your many good movies i will rejoin sometime this evening.

peace, zool

I was deleted from Hotfile in all the files, and had registration erased several years ago.
And the premium member was snatched twice from no less than 2 times even now.
However, in my case, upload speed of Hotfile is quick.
I would like to establish a circle only by those who can trust it and who have the same taste after a while.
Because, they are only those who download without also pushing Thanks.
There may be much expenses.
I would like to be glad and to work for those who appreciate.

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
To Help

I was deleted from Hotfile in all the files, and had registration erased several years ago.
I would like to establish a circle only by those who can trust it and who have the same taste after a while.

When my hotfile account expire i will renewal by your link .
It´s sad to see your work used by that way just to make easy money.
But is there anyway that i could help you?
It´s true their upload are same as yours but with other filehoster, it´s all spread over the internet.

It´s sad that we will not see new nakagima kongyo updates, they are now my favorites after cinemagic and artvideo.

best regards

Your admirer from Brazil.

:distressed:

superkbfan

Jul 4, 2012
It is OK to play after direct downloading of the full version !
That means your splitter software has critical problem !

markis

Feb 3, 2012
I think #1323 didn't know the hotfile operation. why?
Cause hotfile kiiled file soonly and greenglobe only pasted the DVDfile address for "akiba-online".
Many videos are not easy to get,right here I found and the file was real. Other blog had the videos but it's fake or busted.
So I'm glad to visite here.
Cut to the chase,greenglobe bought cyber friend the video,how much does #1323 know? No,#1323 does,the price is high.
Geenglobe uploads the file and earns lessly.If he earned I think that the reward he deserved.
As far as I know many videos can't buy by foreigner,I'm Taiwanese. Thank you upload this greenglobe ,I mean it!

funsearch

Oct 29, 2009
Hi greenglobe,

I think this one also have problem after joining. If anyone have the same problem, please help to feedback here.
It is commonly known that Hotfile's only flaw is it does not check error from customer's upload so that it is possible the file is incompletely uploaded while Hotfile still give it a link. It is in fact a common problem from most file services. However, most of the time the file could be corrupted in only a few bad frames which will be enough to cause your media player can not play it with scroll forward or totally freeze up. But in most cases this glitch can be fixed instead of to ask our uploader to reup the whole thing. I have not downloaded the file you described and probably won't but may I suggest you to try to fix it first if you can. The method as follows

(1) Get a video splitter. Such as BoilSoft Video Splitter which it's cracked version is not hard to find from Internet

(2) Use that splitter to "split" the movie in one piece from the 1st. second to the last second. It is like to ask the splitter to rewrite the whole movie once.

(3) Since the splitter can only recognize good frames and ignore bad frames, in this way, the corrupted frames will be removed from the movie and then you can play it smoothly. You may lose a few seconds of the movie if not too many frames are corrupted. Of course if the file is too badly damaged with thousands of frames corrupted or never been uploaded, then you will have a real incomplete movie in your hands. Then you can ask our host to reup it.

emmentaler

Aug 29, 2012

Hi, I am new here and it is such a pity to miss so many Cinemagic titles, which are definitely my favorites.

I am very interested in the "circle" you mentioned, and I am wondering how shall I do to make myself a member of that circle.

Thanks for those great jobs.

dinkus2008

May 26, 2009
Greenglobe / Tiger,

I would be happy to join a small circle and contribute money or time or storage space. Let me know when you want to do that. I am in awe of your collection and frankly your generosity. I feel obligated to contribute in some way or form for your continual amazing work!!!

Let me know if there's anything that I can help with setting up the "circle".

Best,
Dink

emmentaler

Aug 29, 2012
Pardon.
Because, condition was not good, nothing is working.
Aren't there any good ideas? :exhausted:

And as for asian of the mirror forum, login became impossible.

I do not have any good idea but I am ready to join that circle. By the way, I do not think expenses should be a problem for most of the fans of your videos.

superkbfan

Jul 4, 2012
With my present mental state, public presentation of link is not carried out yet. :trance:

Making you more healthy, you should do something you feel comfortable and happy !
Post this movie out will be appreciated, it should be making you more than happy again !