Bondage

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
# 1: Nozomi_Onuki(Ohnuki)[大貫希] - CC-107

:perfectplan: this is my number one [#1] request right now - 大貫希 is one of my favorites

although i have many of the videos you list many, many i do not have so i will post a list here later

as to when you post any of the fist - whenever it is convenient / 都合のいいときいつでも

in english there is a phrase "i have more time than money" which translates to something like 私は以前よりも暇はあるがお金がない - if you get my meaning?

peace, zool

gaijingizmo

Jan 9, 2010
Hi Green Globe

Sugoi! two great collections!
Like Zool I have been collecting (especially Fist) for a long time. Thanks for all your hard work.

I have many titles but have been looking a long time for ARM-121 and CCC-197 If you can please do them earlier.

I wish I was in Nihon and could help you but Zool and I are not. How can we help?

Thanks (domo arigato gozaimasu)

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Hi Green Globe

Sugoi! two great collections!
Like Zool I have been collecting (especially Fist) for a long time. Thanks for all your hard work.

I have many titles but have been looking a long time for ARM-121 and CCC-197 If you can please do them earlier.

I wish I was in Nihon and could help you but Zool and I are not. How can we help?

Thanks (domo arigato gozaimasu)

greenglobe and gaijingizmo,

greenglobe - i would also concur with gaijingizmo that ARM-121 and CCC-197 are very high priorities to post. and thank you whenever you can get to them! and i would be happy to help you anyway i can. 09.01.2012 is my official retirement date so can give some time after that date - however concluding all my business will take awhile

and btw isn't 澤田あいる, the idol in CCC-197, a real looker! but what's a good translation of her name? i come up with "Isle Sawada" [Sawada Ayr?] - which just can't be right - i know the problem with name translation, http://www.lise.jp/20090518.html, into english

i am guessing the post of CCC-197 at www.avrar.net/ccc-197初フィスト絶頂ガバマン調教-澤田あいる/ is a fake but i haven't officially checked - maybe someone can check one of the chunks with a hex editor to see

peace, z

zepp

Dec 5, 2009
greenglobe and gaijingizmo,

greenglobe - i would also concur with gaijingizmo that ARM-121 and CCC-197 are very high priorities to post. and thank you whenever you can get to them! and i would be happy to help you anyway i can. 09.01.2012 is my official retirement date so can give some time after that date - however concluding all my business will take awhile

and btw isn't 澤田あいる, the idol in CCC-197, a real looker! but what's a good translation of her name? i come up with "Isle Sawada" [Sawada Ayr?] - which just can't be right - i know the problem with name translation, http://www.lise.jp/20090518.html, into english

i am guessing the post of CCC-197 at www.avrar.net/ccc-197初フィスト絶頂ガバマン調教-澤田あいる/ is a fake but i haven't officially checked - maybe someone can check one of the chunks with a hex editor to see

peace, z

澤田あいる Airu Sawada

cohibauno

Feb 2, 2012
ForLongTermThanks.

Thanks a lot my friend
for all the great movies you have been providing for us here and at EB.
I will miss your updates very very much.

All the best wishes
Cohiba

hi1000sp

Feb 19, 2012
bye my friend...

ForLongTermThunks.

Well that´s all my friend

All links dead...

:scared:

if its a long term thanks for all and dommo arigatou.

Obrigado por tudo, se cuida bastante e se quiser volte por aqui apenas para um bom batepapo.

すべてのものと十分な世話をしてくれてありがとう、あなたはちょうど良いチャット将来的に戻って来てほしい場合。

ありがとう。

残念ながら HNF028 をダウンロードするには、多分ここに誰かが再び置くことができる時間を持っていない。

:harp:

ping2pong

May 4, 2007
Hope to See You Soon!!

Thanks for all your posts and sorry to see you go.

Hopefully we'll see you again.

Take care :hi: