Blu Ray help needed

Mar 27, 2008
I've recently acquired several physical blu-ray discs produced by imouto (wanted to get them before they sold out), but how to play them?!!!!

With physical DVDs I use "DVD Decrypter" to produce an ISO, which can be played directly by "VLC player", and posted here from time to time.

Any suggestions for how to produce BDISOs, and then how to play them (or the original discs) on a Windows PC, in particular for the following items:

*** BDROM players
*** BD ripper (to ISO) software
*** BD player (from ISO or its component files) software

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
As imouto.tv BD discs are not AACS-encrypted, you can just open the BDMV\Stream or BDAV\Stream folder, and play the m2ts files in any media player.

Or use a media player software that is capable of reading BD structure, such as WinDVD or PowerDVD.

For BDs that have encryption, you need to use an AACS-compatible media player (aforementioned). Or use a BD decryption/backup program. I like DVDFab (Passkey for just decryption, or their all-in-one Copy/Ripper software for BDISO backup), although the software isn't free.

Mar 27, 2008
Thanks Guy, managed to mount and open a BDISO file, but first had to download and install UDF Reader v2.5, as I'm still in the dark ages (Windows XP).

VLC won't play the m2ts files smoothly, but MPHC does but with visible interlacing spoiling the fun. Don't tell me, I'll figure it out eventually ...

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
imouto.tv BD discs are not AACS-encrypted
Interesting. AACS licensing is mandatory on all Blu-Ray titles, so I wonder what's going on there... shenanigans? :evil: