Blowjob,Handjob and Fouce throat fuck collection

Senior Idol

May 29, 2008
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a million for these wonderful additions to the Takara AISM series. As far as I can tell, every one of these is new to the forum. I urge anyone who likes bukkake, deep-throat videos (a little on the rough side) to take a look.

One of the greatest one-day posts of all time!!!

Senior Idol

Senior Idol

May 29, 2008

Coralreef:

Part 6 is missing from this video, and without it the files do not add up to 1.24 GB. I am still downloading and haven't tried to extract yet, but if you know that part 6 is necessary, can you add it while you still have all of your original upload material?

Thanks again for such a FABULOUS collection of videos!

Senior Idol

coralreef

Sep 18, 2008
Coralreef:

Part 6 is missing from this video, and without it the files do not add up to 1.24 GB. I am still downloading and haven't tried to extract yet, but if you know that part 6 is necessary, can you add it while you still have all of your original upload material?

Thanks again for such a FABULOUS collection of videos!

Senior Idol

Thanks Senior Idol.
upload part 6.
ref org post.

deepthroat

Apr 19, 2008
Asfur series? Thanks again

Coralreef, thanks for the awesome thread. I really appreciate all your hard work.

I keep looking at the website for ASFUR video but it's impossible to navigate well for USA customers. They have a number of DEEPTHROAT titles in their S.P.C. series like ASW-011, ASW-017, ASW-018, etc. One of their titles with Yuuno Hoshi has been available as a torrent (ASW-024 Snake Tongue 2) but most of this stuff seems sadly obscure.

If you or anyone knows how to find a torrent or download of any of the ASFUR S.P.C. series titles please let us know! They look awesome.

lopo111

Jul 7, 2009

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
Not in this thread, he needs to stick to the topic and theme which is good.